29: Disaster at the Hospital

"How as the exams?" Shinsou asked Shohei as they walked through the city streets. Aizawa had allowed them to take the rest of the day to just get to know the place, it was kind of a reward for passing the exams.

Shohei groaned, hand rubbing his nape. "It was alright... didn't expect Hound-Dog to be our opponent though." they both chuckled as they took in the afternoon city streets. "He's a rough guy and it really was an obstacle to defeat him..."

"And how did you defeat him?" Shinsou asked in curiosity. It always seemed as if the 1A were on another level, may it he in physical ability or maybe even their mental stability...

"It's... it's uh... hard to explain." Shinsou just laughed at him and waved it off, though he did get a rumor that they defeated him through belly-rubs.

the two had gone close to each other, almost creating a brotherly bond and training every after class, with or without Aizawa.

Shohei learned a lot from Shinsou, from combat, to how to use the scarf and maybe a little look into who Aizawa was. Shinsou, being Aizawa's nephew, knew a few things most didn't know about the man.

I know this is not canon, I just wanted it to be that they are related and that Shohei had some sort of brother/ family member the same age as him :)

Shinsou stopped in his tracks when he realized just where they were.

"Sho... This is the hospital." He said. "This is where (Y/n) is." He turned to look at the shorter male, searching for some kind of answer in his face as the younger male stayed quiet.

"Sho-"

"We're just gonna give Mochi a quick visit." Shohei glanced at Shinsou, dark eyes meeting his purple ones.

The older male placed a hand over his companion's shoulder, saying: "Sho... Aizawa said-"

"Yeah but its unfair!" The younger male fumed. Aizawa had stated that it would be best that Shohei focused on his studies in the Hero course while you were still there, better than being sad and missing you all the time. "And plus... they didnt state that we couldn't visit... technically its just Dad."

Shinsou reluctantly sighed, he looked up at the building then nodded. It would be nice to see you again.

They walked in and as usual as it was in a hospital, people were busy doing their own thing. Shohei didn't need to ask about where your room was because he memorized the way to your room.

"Hey- Sho-!" Shinsou called out as the boy practically ran to your room. He followed after him in worry, he was excited to see you too, but from the way Aizawa had walked home after one of your visitations, he guessed things weren't as good. He was worried Shohei might only get hurt if he saw what kind of state you were in.

When Shinsou snapped out of his own thoughts, he realized that Shohei was running back to him, a troubled look in his face.

"Sho-"

"Call dad now." He ordered, eyes glancing ever so often to where your room was.

"What-"

"Call dad now." He repeated. "I left my phone at home since Dad doesn't allow me to brung it to school so please- call him now." The urgency in his voice worried Shinsou, but he did anyway.

Once the phone started to ring, Shohei grabbed it, frantically chanting for his dad to pick up.

"Sho what happened?" He was ignored as the boy seemed too focused on the ringing phone. He turned to look at your room door and decided to peak through the small window. It was tinted with some sort of blurry coat, but there was a little edge that didn't have it.