Happy Halloween!

Some fall days passed and Heiko and Richi had almost finished the whole fall list. There were only a few remaining. Halloween was just around the corner, and Heiko and Richi started preparing for the Halloween party they had planned.

*richi his perspective*
Richi heard the doorbell ring. He walked over to the door system to open the door. It was the delivery man. He came to deliver the supplies Heiko had ordered. With these supplies they could make some halloween themed food and drinks. He walked to the front door and waited for the deliveryman to show up at the door. As he arrived, he handed Richi a few big boxes. Richi signed the papers from the delivery man and moved the boxes inside. He carried the boxes with food to the kitchen and put the boxes with decorations to the side next to an other big pile of boxes. He thought to himself, This guy should praise himself lucky, that I like him this much. Otherwise i would have never bought all this stuff..

As soon as he entered the kitchen again, he saw Heiko already opened the box. "You are such a little child with these things." Heiko laughed. "I am just excited! This will be so much fun!" Richi walked over to Heiko and gave him a hug from behind, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He could feel Heiko started to smile, because when Heiko smiles, he gets laugh wrinkles in his cheeks. "What are we going to make?"

*Heiko his perspective*
As Heiko was looking inside the box and took out the supplies, he felt two strong arms around his waist. He started to smile, the hug made him feel very happy. "What are we going to make?" Asked Richi. Heiko turned over to face Richi. He took out his phone and showed Richi some pictures.

Richi smiled at Heiko. "That looks fun.."
Heiko laughed, because he could hear the sarcasm in Richi his voice. "I know you don't like this.."
"I do it just for you.." said Richi.

Heiko smiled and grabbed Richi his head with two hands squeezing his cheeks together, and then kissing him on the lips. He knew Richi didn't like this, but he did it to tease Richi.

He turned himself back to face the counter and continued taking the supplies out if the box. He could hear Richi walking to the other room.

*Richi his perspective*
He walked into the room where he put the boxes with decorations. He opened the boxes and saw a lot of halloween themed props, to display around the house. It went from bats to skulls. He opened a different box, Inside were halloween costumes for the game they had planned. He took one out, it was a crown and skeleton face paint, with a matching king of the death outfit. It was the outfit Heiko had picked for Richi. Richi put on the crown and headed back to the kitchen. He leaned against the wall and said: "kneel for me you peasant." He saw Heiko looking up from what he was doing and he started laughing.

*heiko his perspective*
"Hello there king.." said Heiko laughing. He walked over to Richi. "Why are you being so funny today?" Richi raised his shoulders. His bright blue eyes were blinking in the sunlight that entered the room trough a glass wall. Heiko stood up his toes, and kissed Richi. Richi put his hands around Heiko his waist and lifted him up a little. Heiko hated this feeling. He stopped kissing him and looked Richi in the eyes with a grumpy facial experience.
He saw Richi laughed. "Don't you have to continue what you were doing?" He asked.
"What ever the king desires.." said Heiko with a naughty smile.
"That's what I like to hear" said Richi, as he walked up the stairs with Heiko following right behind him.

*an hour later*
Heiko finished taking a shower, put on some comfy clothes and walked down stairs to the kitchen. He started working on the halloween cookies he had planned.

Richi meanwhile still laid in bed. He was tired. He opened his phone and saw new messages in the Halloween group they made.

Till: "do we have to bring something?"
Chris: "your good humor."
Till: "died a long time ago."
Heiko: "we have everything."
Till: "do you have a real zombie?"
Heiko: "we can make that work later on."
Till: "I bring the absinthe."

Richi rolled his eyes. Then a new message came in.
Heiko: "what movie do we want to watch?"

Richi put his phone down. He knew this question would be a big discussion. He closed his eyes for a few minutes and fell asleep.

*some time later*
Richi woke up, took his phone and saw 100+ messages. He rolled his eyes. He got up and took a shower, put on some comfy clothing and walked down to the kitchen. When he walked off the stairs he could already smell the scent of freshly baked cookies. "That smells great." Said Richi. He walked up to Heiko and gave him a kiss on the neck. Heiko smiled at him. "Look! I did some decorating already." He said as he pointed towards the dinner table. Richi walked over there. They will be playing the game here tonight. Heiko had put up a centerpiece with candles, and dried flowers. On the plates were special printed cards. The table looked perfect.

"It's amazing. Very pretty." Said richi.
"Is the king pleased?" Asked Heiko.
Richi raised his eyebrows and walked to the kitchen. "Not yet." He said as he stole one of the bat shaped cookies Heiko made.
"Hey!" Said Heiko.
"Now i am pleased." Said richi.

Heiko shook his head. "How can I help you?" Asked Richi while he ate the cookie. "You can decorate the rest of the house.. Richi raised his eyebrows. "You are serious?" Heiko laughed. "Or you can make this recipe." "I'll take that." Richi walked to the kitchen and took the recipe. Heiko went on his way to decorate the rest of the house.

After hours of decorating and baking, they both sat down on the couch.
"What are we going to have for dinner?" Asked Heiko.
"I can't cook anymore.." said Richi.
"Me neither.."
Richi took his phone "sushi?"
Heiko smiled. "Yes please my highness.."
Richi rolled his eyes. "I don't wear the crown now."
"You should it looks great on you."
Richi laughed and got up. He grabbed two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. He poured them both a glass. Heiko turned on some music and they sat on the couch together waiting for the food to arrive.