The Home-Comming party

The next week
There was a party being hosted to celebrate that the friends had arrived back home. Lots of friend and family were invited to the party, so it promised to be a great party.

Heiko didn't really feel like going but he couldn't just stay away like Richi said. So he walked to his closet and searched for a nice outfit to wear. Grey jeans, black shirt, jacket.. good enough. He thought to himself.

When Heiko arrived at the party there were already a lot of people. Heiko walked trough the long hallways of the house were the party was hosted and tried to find someone he knew. But while he was walking he got greeted by a lot of people. People who he had never seen before. Heiko thought to himself. Where would Till be.. ofcours! At the bar.

Heiko walked over to the bar but on his way there he noticed richi with the girl he talked about a week earlier. Heiko didn't want to disturb them so decided to walk along and try to find Till. But as he walked away Richi called out to him.

"HEY! Heiko, you should meet Silvia"
Heiko walked over and shook her hand
"Hi, I'm Heiko"
"nice to meet you! I've heard a lot about you!" she responded.

Heiko didn't really know what to respond to this and just smiled.

"I should get going! I promised to meet Till, Have you seen him?".
Richi didn't even have to answer because right after Heiko asked the question you could hear Till scream from the other room:

"let's cheer for how successful everything went!"

Heiko didn't hear the full speech he was giving but decided to grab a drink and to try to have fun. When he was standing at the bar, someone knocked on his shoulder. It was Christian. Christian said:

"ah! There you are. we were afraid you wouldn't show up!"
"I didn't really feel like coming" said Heiko.

He saw a sad expression on Christian his face.
"I figured that already.. But we are happy that you are here!" He smiled at Heiko.

Heiko gave him a little smile. He really liked Christian. Christian and Heiko grew up together and they know almost everything about each other. Even the things you wouldn't tell anyone because they are too embarrassing to talk about. Before they were in this band, they were in another band together. They were super close but since a few years they grew a bit distant. This happened because of multiple reasons. But they are still great friends.

"You oke?" He heard.
Heiko looked up and saw that Christian was holding a glass of champagne.
"O, I'm sorry! I'm a bit away with my thoughts"
"I noticed that.."

Heiko raised his glass to do a cheer with Christian.
" For the great new tour?" He said a bit doubting.
"to a great beak and may you rest!" Heiko rolled his eyes and laughed.
"Why do you always have to be so worried about me?" Asked Heiko.
"Because I know who you really are" answered Christian.

Then Heiko felt a strong hand on his shoulder. The other hand was on Christian his shoulder. Heiko didn't have to look over to know to who these hands belong.

"Hello Till!" Said Heiko.
"Hey! What are you two secretly gossiping about?" Asked Till.
Christian responded:" that that colored shirt looks rather odd on you."
Till started laughing. "I know you rather see me in black, But I'm not dead yet!" He laughed
"but we can get a step closer to it!" He said while he walked behind the bar and poured some Jäggermeister for them.
"Drink up gentleman!"

After every drink Heiko started to feel better. They talked and took some drinks until the evening changed into a vague cloudy memory. The next day, Heiko wakes up with a big headache in a bed that's definitely not his. He stares up at the decorated ceiling and he directly knows at who's house he is.
Heiko rolls over to his side and closes his eyes again. He doesn't feel like getting up yet. He feels like he will throw up if he does. Slowly he falls back asleep. Then he gets woken by a voice saying:

"So you are still alive!"

Heiko doesn't feel like responding to it. He lets out a grumpy moan towards the voice. He hears the person walking towards the bed.

"I have something to make you feel a bit better"..

Heiko pulls the blankets over his head. He hears the voice laugh at him.

"Take your time.."
Then he hears the footsteps leave the room. The door closes behind them. Heiko pulls back the blankets and looks over to the bedside table. There is a cup a tea waiting for him. Heiko can't help but smile a little.

He sits up a bit and feels very dizzy. He tries to get rid of the feeling by focusing on some things in the room. There is a big window on the left side of the room, the curtains are half open to let in some light. Across the bed is a bookcase, inside are some books all with black covers and golden titles. Inside the bookcase are also some statues or items collected from different countries. On the right side of the room is a black piano that looks like it hasn't been used in a pretty long time. Next to the piano is a chair with some blankets and pillows on it, only for decoration because it looks like it's brand new.

Heiko takes a deep breath and sits up some more. He reaches for the tea and holds it in his hands to warm them. It's pretty cold in the room. slowly he takes a sip from the tea..

After heiko finished his tea, he got up from the bed. The room is spinning around him. This happened pretty often to him so he learned how to walk with the room still spinning. He headed to the bathroom. He looks at himself in the mirror and sees he has black stripes across his face. He washes them off with some water and soap. He thinks to himself: " oh.. it was this kind of party.." then he dries his face with a towel and gets dressed.

He walks out the bedroom and stands still for a second. He listens if he can hear sounds coming from somewhere. It's an pretty old building so you can hear a lot. He hears sounds coming from the room on the opposite side of the bedroom. Heiko walks over to the room. When he opens the room he sees Till sitting at his desk.

"It has come back to life!" He says while laughing.

Only now Heiko noticed Richi sitting on the other side of the desk. He's laughing as well. Heiko doesn't respond to Till his comment. But instead asks what time it is..

"14:00! You have been far gone!" Answered Richi.
"Hmm.." answered heiko as he lays down on the cough in the corner of the room.

He hears Till walking over to him.
"AH.. Poor Little heiko, still feeling sick?" He says jokingly while throwing a blanket at Heiko. Heiko looks over at Till with an annoyed expression.

"I will go get some lunch." Said Richi. "You want some as well? " he asked Heiko.
Heiko answered: "If you want me to throw up.."

Till and Richi laughed. Richi walked out the room. Till took a seat next to heiko's legs.

Heiko asked: "did anything weird happen? I don't really remember a lot"
"not anything weirder as usual" answered Till. Ofcours would he answered this.. There is no day with the guys that it's "normal". Heiko closes his eyes and tries to feel less sick. He hears Till standing up from the couch and walking back to his desk.

Dear Diary..
What has happened?
That's what I am wondering as well. The whole evening has been one foggy memory. I remember some small things.. but nothing too serious.
Have I done weird things? Or did I behave myself?

I woke up this morning in Till his bed. That means I was way too far gone to be left alone..
I guess we have to wait until the pictures show up..
I am not excited for this.

I will keep it short today.. My head still hurts too much to think.