An unexpected guest

Heiko and Richi were laying in bed. They finally had some time to sleep after a few days of hard work. Heiko his automatic alarm had already woken him, but he turned it off and slept for some longer. He felt like he could sleep for days. He was now laying with his head on Richi his shoulder, while Richi had his arm around him. He loved to lay like this. It made him feel loved and safe. He snoozed some more until he heard some sounds coming from the living room. He opened his eyes and listened carefully.. did he dream this? Or was this really happening. Then he heard some more sounds. He woke Richi up.

"There is someone in the living room"
"Probably kiara.." said richi with a sleeping voice.
"Kiara doesn't sound like an elephant when she walks."
"Then you haven't heard her when she is mad"
"You have to go check"
"No.. You can go." Said Richi as he rolled himself back in the blankets.
"so you are oke with me dying?"
"Yes. Goodluck. Have fun"

Heiko sat up on the side of the bed. He stood up and walked towards the door. When he just wanted to open the door, The door opened toward him. Hitting Heiko with full force in his head.
"MORNING" screamed someone.
It took Heiko a few seconds to focus on who was standing there. It was Till.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Said Heiko who held a hand on his head.
Till laughed.
Richi just pretended like nothing was happening.
"My house is getting painted so I figured I come bother the two lovebirds!"
Heiko wanted to say something but before he could, said Till; "you should really put on some pants. This is no way of greeting me."
He laughed and walked out the bedroom.

"We really need to change the location of the spare key.." said Heiko.
"Yes we do." Said Richi with a pillow on his head.
They could both hear Till moving some things in the living room and kitchen.
"You should check what he is doing.." said richi who now took the pillow off his head.
"Of course princess. Let me put on some pants since king Till doesn't like me without pants."
Heiko put on some pants and walked to the living room.

"What are you doing.."
"Making coffee."
"Oke.."
Heiko sat down at the table. He could still feel his head hurting.
"What were you even doing in front of the door"
"Why don't you learn to knock?"
"Better question.. why were you two still in bed. It's 12:00."
"Let us be.."
"Naughty night adventures?" Asked Till while he made a naughty face.
"Shut up. You are not allowed to speak to me before I finish my coffee"
Till laughed as he sat down at the table across from Heiko.

Heiko noticed a grin on Till his face. This usually meant he did something mean.
"What did you do?"
"Nothing.."
"You want me to believe that?"
"Yes! Go ahead look around.."

Heiko didn't feel like it. He drank his coffee. As he finished it he wanted to make some breakfast. As he opened the cabinet to grab a plate he noticed that Till had moved them to the highest shelf which he couldn't reach.

"Are you serious?" Asked Heiko.
Till only laughed. While drinking his coffee.
"You are so annoying.. what else have you moved?"
Till ignored him.
"Fine!"

Heiko took a chair and moved the plates to the original spot. He put the chair back and noticed Till his evil smile. You could tell he was enjoying the torture. Heiko ignored it and made some breakfast for himself.

Richi had put on some clothing and came to the kitchen as well. He sat down and looked around.
"Where is your laptop Heiko?"
"Why?"
"I need to send a file to someone.. and yours was laying here.."
"It was indeed.. " said Heiko as he looked with an annoyed facial expression to Till.
Heiko then looked up and around him. There it was.. On top of the kitchen cabinets.
"SERIOUSLY TILL?!"
Till laughed evil.
"What is going on?" Asked richi.
"Heiko is having a work out today." Said till laughing.
Heiko who had already grabbed the chair again, now put his laptop on the table.
He put the chair back and sighted.
"How many things have you moved?"
"Just 4 more.."
"Dick.."
Richi tried his best not to laugh about it. He felt kind of bad for Heiko, but he also found it funny.

Later that day, heiko found all the object that had been moved and put them back on their original locations. Till had already left again. Heiko laid down on the couch with Richi. "Movie time.." they watched a movie and cuddled up on the couch.
Then they heard someone opening the front door again.
"I SWEAR.. if this is Till again..." Said Heiko..
They looked at the hallway, and Kiara came walking in.
"Hi dad." She said
"Hi?"
"Oh, don't mind me. I am just coming to borrow some wine." She said as she opened the fridge and took out 3 bottles.
"Have a nice evening!" She said as she walked out.
"We really need to change the location of the key.."
"Already on my way.." said Richi as he walked toward the hallway..