All I want for christmas is..

Till his perspective - The next day

In a few hours he would leave Germany to work in Mexico, dubai and russia for a while. He had already grabbed some things to take there. As he looked up from the paper, he saw Mr. Flaum, His cat, sitting on the couch next to him. Till reached out and petted the cat. "Hello there buddy." Flaum turned himself over to get a belly rub. Till smiled. After a few minutes he got up and started packing some things from Flaum. Heiko had said he wouldn't mind watching over Flaum for a few weeks, when he was in Russia. Flaum happily walked after Till. "You are going to stay somewhere else for a while.." he said to Flaum. Flaum didn't seem to care because he took his stuffed animal and started running trough the room.

Till laughed. Silly thing. He grabbed all the stuff together. He then lifted flaum of the ground. Flaum was not amused by this and looked at him with big eyes. "We are going flaum." He put flaum in his carrying crate and grabbed all the supplies Flaum would need for his stay. He walked outside to the car.

He put the stuff in the car and put Flaum on the seat next to him. He drove to Heiko his house. As he arrived he got flaum and the supplies out of the car and then knocked on the door.

Ask Heiko opened the door, till busted in to the room with a lot of violence. Heiko looked at him with confusion. "You can never enter normally ?" Said Heiko. Till laughed. "No you have to know I am here." Heiko laughed and walked over. He leaned in and gave Till a hug. "Welcome.." till smiled. Heiko stook the carrying crate with flaum in it and looked inside. "Hello!" He said to flaum, who was not impressed at all. "You can see it is your pet.." said Heiko as he put the crate on the kitchen floor. Till put the crate with supplies on the kitchen table.

Heiko opened the crate door to let Flaum out. Flaum walked outside, inspecting his surroundings. He looked very grumpy. Till laughed. "Why is it so grumpy?" "He doesn't like you." Heiko rolled his eyes.

"Want something to drink?" Asked Heiko.
"Yes please."
Till sat down at the kitchen bar. "Do you think Nila wouldn't mind?"
"No.. Nila likes new friends." Said Heiko as he put down a drink in front of Till.
Heiko then walked over to the other side where Flaum was. He reached out his hand to pet Flaum. Flaum accepted the petting and laid down. "We are going to be great friends!" Said Heiko to flaum. Till shook his head, took a sip of the drink and then got up. Walked into the kitchen. "What were you doing?" He asked as he looked at the chaos in the kitchen. "I was baking christmas cookies.."
"Why are you so obsessed with Christmas?" Asked till as he looked around him. "It makes things more cheerful!" Said Heiko. "I got something for you! Wait.." said heiko as he walked out the kitchen. Till grabbed the bowl with flour and put it on top of the kitchen so Heiko couldn't reach it. Heiko came walking back in. "Look!" He said as he handed a box to till. "What is this?" "Open it!" Till squinted his eyes.
He opened the box and saw a silver tree topper.
" for your Christmas tree this year!"
"I won't do a Christmas tree this year."
"Why not?!"
"Because I will be gone from house most time. And it's too much work."
Heiko rolled his eyes. "You are so festive.."
till lifted his eyebrows. "Always."

He then sat back at the kitchen bar.
"Continue baking your cookies." Said Till with a grin.
Heiko raised his shoulders, and walked back to the counter. "Till....."
Till laughed. "What?"
"Why?" Asked heiko as he looked up to the bowl.
Till bursted out laughing. "Wouldn't you wish santa would give you a ladder this year?"
Heiko rolled his eyes, grabbed a chair and took the bowl from top of the kitchen.

"So.. what are the plans?"
"Some work, some vacation.."
"Sounds good!" Said heiko as he pressed the cookie cutter in the dough.
Till and Heiko talked for a while. At some point Till got up and walked to flaum, who was now under the Christmas tree. "You know that cats and Christmas trees don't go well together?"
Heiko looked over. "If he breaks something, He will be dinner."
Till laughed as he lifted flaum and took him to the kitchen. He sat back down and put flaum on his lap, hugging him.

"That's a very relaxed cat." Said Heiko. "He likes hugs." Heiko smiled. "Should we see how he responds to nila? Till smiled. "Yes."

Heiko opened the door from a room and nila came walking out. Flaum instantly noticed her and jumped off till his lap. Flaum walked over to nila, did some sniffs and then ran away, jumping on top or a closet. "That went better as expected." Said Till laughing. "Don't be scared for the seal flaum! It is a fish." Heiko shook his head. "You are so mean."

He put the cookies in the oven and talked to Till for a while. After a hour they said goodbye. Till hugged flaum and petted nila. "I see you after Russia." Said till to heiko. Heiko wished him a safe and good travel.

Till walked outside. He smiled when he walked out because before he left he had moved some objects to a different location and put some things on a high spot again.

He went back to the car and drove back home. He parked his car. He got his suitcase from upstairs and brought them downstairs. He sat down on the couch and send his driver; I am ready. A few minutes later his driver was waiting in front of his house. Till carried his suitcase to the car. They drove to the airport.