Christmas

Heiko looked at his phone. Only a few more weeks until Christmas. This time of the year always went by so quickly with all the holidays and celebrations.

He took his phone and send in their Family group: "It's that time of the year!" He saw that Till had instantly read it. He didn't respond. "I know you are very excited Till.." said Heiko.

Now Richi and Chris also read it.
Chris: "I am excited!"
Richi: "already?"

He felt like today would be the perfect time to decorate the Christmas tree. He messaged Speedy. "Do you want to come decorate my house with me for christmas?" He saw speedy had read it. He replied: "it's too early! I will come over in the afternoon.. you can get started."

Heiko laughed to himself. Ofcours it would be too early for speedy. It was 7:00. Heiko went down to the basement and carried some boxes with Christmas decorations upstairs. He was excited for it. He opened one of the boxes. Inside was a garland. He took it out and laid it on top of the fireplace. He became very happy from it already. He decorated the garland with some ornaments and lights. After that he continued decorating some other parts of the house. Like the staircase, the kitchen table, and the front door.

At 12:00 Speedy arrived. He entered the house and did a terrible Santa impression. Heiko laughed. "I see you already brought every Christmas decorations imaginable?" Heiko laughed. "Always."

Speedy put down the bag he brought. Walked over to the music installation and put on a Christmas playlist. This is needed to do this! He said. He then walked over to one of the boxes close to him and he took out two Christmas hats. One with mickey ears and a normal one. He put on the one with mickey ears and threw the normal one at Heiko. "I AM READY!"

Heiko rolled his eyes at him while he put on the Christmas hat. Together they put up the Christmas tree while singing to the most horrible Christmas songs imaginable. When they were halfway done, they sat down on the ground for a while. They were both covered in glitter. Speedy started shaking his head, while a lot of glitter fell from his hair. "Pixie dust.. " he said mumbling. "You want some coffee? Fairy boy.." Speedy looked up at him. "is that even a question?" Heiko got up and walked to the kitchen. As heiko was making coffee the doorbell rang.

Speedy got up and walked to the door. He opened it. It was Richi. "Welcome in the magical christmas world!" Richi laughed. "Nice hair." Speedy raised his eyebrows and walked to the mirror in the hallway. His hair was covered in glitter and Angel hair. "Thank you! I thought I try something new." Richi raised his eyebrows, "like your normal hair wasn't gay enough." Speedy gave richi a friendly push. And walked back into the living room. Richi followed him. "Helloo!" Said heiko from the kitchen. Richi walked over. "Hello handsom."

Speedy turned the Christmas music some louder. "Oh sorry I can't hear you two over the music.."
richi laughed. "Want some coffee?" Asked heiko. "Yes please." Richi sat down on the couch. "Is there anything in this house that won't be covered in glitter?" Speedy raised his eyebrows. "That's a no.."

They sat down and drank their coffee. "I'll put one for you next week" said Heiko while he pointed to the Christmas tree. Richi said: "you do what you want." "You don't want to help?" "No.." "then your daughter will help.." "surely"

They finished up decorating the house. When they were done they cleaned up all the excess glitter from the ground. Richi even joined in to help with this. Heiko went to throw away some boxes. When he came back into the apartment he saw speedy and Richi having glitter fight. "What are you two doing?"
"Glitter fight?" Answered Speedy. Richi said: "he started. Said I could use some more sparkle.." they laughed. "Go clean up! Then we can go get food." They both got up from the ground and started cleaning up the last glitters.