Changes

Dear Diary..

I don't really know why.. but I feel lonely a lot of the times. I don't really know why I feel this way, since my friends are always around..

I have been thinking lately.. maybe a dog would be a great solution for my problems. A companion who waits for me when I come home..
But I might feel bad taking a dog.. especially when I get back to working. I can't take her across the world with me.. and I don't want her to be alone or stay at a daycare for half to a full year..

I will think about it.
Maybe there is a way..
but I don't know how yet..

A few days later
heiko woke up after a great sleep. He walked to the kitchen to get a coffee. He felt full of energy today and decided to go for a run outside. While he was out for his run, he walked into an old friend.

"HEY!"

Heiko stopped running.
"Hey, long time no see!"
"How are you?"
"I'm oke.. Just out for a run. Who are these beauties?" Asked Heiko about the two dogs walking next to her.

"That's Nila and that's brownie" she said.
"They are both adorable.. but Nila has to be my favorite" said Heiko as he kneeled down to pet her.

"Didn't you want a dog?" She asked.
"Kind of.. but it's complicated"
"Well.. If you change your mind.. Nila is up for adoption. I work at the shelters here and she is a very sweet girl.. here is a card if you want to call!"
"She looks very sweet indeed" said Heiko as he looked at Nila who had a big smile on her face.

"We should get going.. Have a good day!" She said and they walked off.
Heiko went on his way to finish his run.

The next day..

Heiko woke up and walked toward the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. He sat at the table and noticed a little card on the kitchen table. He picked it up and saw it was the phone number he got yesterday. He sat down with the coffee to think about how it would be to have a dog. He actually felt pretty lonely sometimes.. so maybe this would be a great idea.

He took his phone out of his pocket and typed in the phone number.  He pressed the call button and waited a few seconds until he got connected.

"Hello!"
"Hey, I have thought about the conversation we had yesterday.. and I am interested"
"That's wonderful! Let's meet today! Then you can see how you like it."

Later that afternoon heiko met his old friend at the park. They greeted each other and before Heiko could say anything else, Nila came running towards him. Nila stared at him with the biggest eyes possible. heiko's old friend laughed and said:

"So Nila likes you!"
Heiko laughed and petted Nila.
"Hello there sweetheart"..

They played in the park the whole afternoon. Then Heiko's old friend said:
"I think you two became great friends."
Heiko agreed and laughed.
"You can take Nila home for a day and see if you enjoy it!" 

Heiko loved the idea of that. So he took Nila home with him.

Later that night..

Till knocks on heiko's door. Heiko opens the door and immediately Nila runs to the door. She jumps up to get petted by Till. Heiko can see Till his surprised expression.

"WHAT is this creature!?" Said Till.
"This is Nila" said heiko.
"Is this a DOG?!"
"Yes?"
"It looks like a seal." Responded Till with an evil laugh.
"that's not nice of you!" Said Heiko.

Till walked through the door without petting Nila. Nila walked happily after him inside the house.

"She likes you!" Said Heiko.
Till takes a seat at the kitchen counter and looks at heiko with a disgusted expression.
"So let's get straight to the point" says Till while he opens a binder with papers.
"I wrote some new lyrics" said Till while handing him some papers.