Memories

The next day Heiko woke up and looked next to him. Richi was still sleeping. He got up, walked to the kitchen and made two cups of coffee and some breakfast. He put it on a tray and carried it up stairs. He put it on the bedside table and crawled back in bad, giving richi a kiss on his forehead. "Goodmorning.." Richi opened his eyes and smiled at him. "Morning." He stretched, and rolled on his side facing Heiko. "I made breakfast and coffee." "Thats smells good.." said Richi as he sat himself up in the bed. Heiko carefully placed the tray on the sheets. Nila, who slept on the ground next to Heiko now had woken up and jumped on the bed. Heiko petted her. She laid down on his legs. She was not the kind of dog to beg for food. She would patiently wait till it was her turn. Heiko and richi ate breakfast and drank coffee. While they were eating gave richi a small piece of bread to nila. She loved it and showed this to Richi by rolling on his legs. Richi laughed. "Silly thing." He said as he stroked nila her belly.

When they finished breakfast, heiko asked: "what are the plans for today?" "Nothing much.. I feel like doing nothing today." Heiko laughed. "Then we both feel that way!" Heiko laid back down in bed. Richi put the tray away and laid down as well. They laid there without saying something until Heiko broke the silence. "Do you remember where Till and you bought that bomb suitcase?" "What are you even talking about?" "That puzzle thing!" "OHHH! Yes I remember, why..?"

BOMB SUITCASE
—————————
Heiko was at his house, he was playing some guitar until he heard the doorbel. He took his phone to see if someone had messaged him and he missed it. Nothing.. he walked to the door and opened it. It was the mail man. "Package for mr. Hiersche?" "That's me.." Heiko took the package. It was a big box and it was heavy. He carefully put it on the table. He looked at the package. No sender information. He took his
Phone and messaged two of his groupchats. "Did someone send me something?" "No?.." "no why?"

Heiko sat down for a while looking at the box, doubting if he should open it. After some thinking he decided to do so. Since it was addressed to him. He opened the box. Inside was a suitcase. He took a picture or it and send it to the groupchats. "Very funny.. if I don't respond after a while it's because this thing exploded." "What is that?!" "That looks like a bomb don't open it?!" Heiko lifted the suitcase and shook it a little. He could hear some lose elements in the suitcase. He decided to open it anyways. As he opened it he felt he triggered something. Now a clock lit up in the suitcase. Inside the suitcase was lock pad with numbers, a tablet, a phone some kind of lighter and a weird black card. On top of this all was an instruction page. He opened it.

hello!
This package is specially made for you. This is no joke. This timer does actually work. You better find a way to disable it before the time runs out.

Greetings,
R&T

Heiko looked at the timer. 30 minutes. He took his phone and messaged Till and Richi. "You assholes."
"GOODLUCK!" "This is our revenge." Heiko opened google and tried to find the way to deactivate the "bomb". Not one single site could help him. He decided he would just try some things out. After a lot of trying he managed to unlock some parts, but by unlocking these, it all got even more confusing. At some point he managed to even set the timer to a shorter time. "You lost 10 minutes." The screen displayed. Heiko was all done with it. He moved the suitcase outside and sat down to see what happens when he let's it go off. 3....2...1... at first nothing seemed to happen. Heiko was confused for a second.. and then the suitcase started smoking and send all kind of confetti flying. "Perfect.." thought heiko to himself. He was happy he took it outside...

"Why do you want to know where we got it?" Asked Richi. "I have someone who might deserve one like this." Richi laughed. "It was kind of funny." "It was stressful!" Richi got up out of bed and asked: "more coffee?" Heiko smiled. Richi took both cups and walked to the kitchen. Heiko unlocked his phone and saw a reminder. "Pick up package." Heiko had already forgotten. He was happy he put a reminder for it. Richi came back in the room. "I have to go pick up a package later." "Oh, so we will be leaving the house?" "well.. nila also has to get walked." "That's true.. then I join you." They both drank their coffee and talked some about funny memories they had. After that they got up, showered, got dressed and took nila for a walk to the post office. They picked up the package and went back home. At home heiko tried to kick off his boots without using his hands, right at this moment Nila jumped at him, making him fall over. Richi looked around the corner because he heard heiko fall. "You are such an idiot.." "THIS is not my fault!!" "Sure.." said richi as he walked back in the living room. "Thank you nila..." nila excitingly licked heiko his face as he laid on the ground.  Heiko got himself up and walked to the living room. Richi was sitting on the couch. Heiko put his package on the table and opened it.
"Do you remember..." started richi.
Heiko looked at him. "What?"
"Do you remember when we used to.. "
"what??"
" TAG you are it!"
"What is wrong with you?"
"Why?"
"Normally you aren't such fun!" Said heiko as he got up to Tag Richi who stayed in a safe distance.
"You are not allowed to tag me back remember?" "Who should I tag otherwise?"
"I don't know.. Nila?"

Heiko laughed. "That's no fun.." he walked out to the hallway, down the stairs and knocked on kiara her door. She opened, before she could say anything, heiko said: "Tag! You are it." While Running off.
"What is wrong with you both..."
She ran after Heiko.
"NO TAGGING BACK!"
"I know!"
She ran towards Richi tagging him. "There you go! Now don't bother me! I have things to do."
"Sure you do.."
Richi quickly tagged heiko, who tagged kiara again.
"Now you are going to get it....."
kiara tagged Richi and ran downstairs. Heiko followed after her. They both ran outside, "let's go to the city center screamed kiara while laughing." "Good idea!" They ran around the corner. Richi didn't feel like running after them. So he took the car to the city center. "We are going to win this!" Said Heiko laughing. Kiara texted Richi: "you know you are not allowed to be the tagger longer as 1 hour. Then you automatically lose!" Richi responded to her: "don't worry." "He can never find us here." They laughed as they sat down at a café. They ordered some to drink. After 10 minutes they got a notification on their phones. "You have been added to: Tag or die" heiko
Opened it. A new groupchat. "Currently Jens is the tagger." Read a message. Kiara laughed! "He seriously included Jens in this!?" Heiko laughed. He looked who were all added to the group. Chris.. Jens.. Kiara.. richard.. till.. rike.. this is going to be chaos he thought to himself. A message appeared. "The one to be the tagged one at 18:00 will have to pay for dinner for everyone!" Heiko said to kiara: "now we are talking." They both laughed. They drank their drinks and sat down some longer. Seeing the notifications: "Till has been tagged" "Chris is tagged" "I think we are missing out" said Kiara. "Don't worry you don't miss out!" She heard behind her. "Tag YOU ARE IT" said chris. Heiko got up quickly and started running. "GET BACK HERE HEIKO." Heiko kept running until he was sure that kiara was no longer behind him.

Now he dared to look at his phone again. "Kiara has been tagged.." "rike has been tagged" heiko kept walking and walked into Richi. Richi looking at him with suspicion. "I'm not it!" "Me neither.." "good!" "Let's work together. What is a good place to hide?"
"The museum?" "Good idea!" They both headed to Museum Island. A new notification popped up. "Till has been tagged." Heiko and Richi entered the museum and walked around looking at some sculptures and paintings. "Pretty." Said Richi very sarcastic. "Culture hater." Richi laughed. "It's suspiciously quiet in the group." "Yes.."

Notification: "Chris has been tagged"
There was 1 hour left till 18:00. Heiko and richi got out of the museum. "So.. we just have to avoid him! Then we are good." Heiko agreed. They saw till across the street of them. "Till!" Screamed Heiko. "Wait... If Till is here.. then Chris is close as well" said richi as he looked around him. Heiko hadn't thought about that. Till came walking towards them now. "Where is he?" "Who?" "Chris OFCOURS!" "Behind you.."
"TAG!" Said chris. As he tagged heiko on his shoulder.  Heiko quickly tagged richi who tagged till. They all ran off.  Notifications in the group went: " heiko has been tagged" "richi has been tagged" "till has been tagged" kiara responded in the group: "sounds like a party" they all tried their best to stay away from Till.
"3 more minutes" said chris to heiko. Heiko laughed. "He is never going to tag someone else."

3.....2....1.... 18:00!
Notification: "The loser is Till!"
Till responded: "loser? I think I am the winner!" With a picture of him sitting on a terrace with a beer.
"Ofcours..." responded heiko. "He didn't even try.." said chris to heiko. Everyone gathered at the restaurant where till was. They had dinner and Till paid afterwards like promised.
"This was a wonderful day!" Said Heiko with a smile.
"Wonderful?!" "Stressful!" They all laughed.
"So.. next week again?"
"Shut up!" Said Till.