I want to play a game!

The next day..

Heiko had woken up by the sound of his alarm. He turned it off and laid back down. Richi had woken up now as well. He put his head under the blanket, as to tell Heiko he wasn't ready to wake up yet. Heiko laughed. "It's fine.. you can sleep some longer" He said as he got up from the bed. He walked to the shower and took a shower. Then he got dressed and walked out the room. He walked into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee. He sat down and drank it. When he finished it, he looked at his phone and saw he had some messages. Every one was excited for tonight.

heiko put down his phone. He finished his coffee aan walked off to the room with the decorations. He took some final decoractions and added them in the house.

When he was done, he walked to the kitchen and made breakfast for himself and for richi. He put it on a tray and carried it up the stairs. He opened the bedroom door and put the tray on the nightstand. Then he walked to the curtains and opened them, resulting in Richi pretending to be dying of the light. "You are so dramatic.." Said Heiko with a laugh.
"I am just getting in the mood for tonight..." Said richi as he sat himself up in bed. Heiko sat down next to him in bed, putting the tray with breakfast on the sheets. "You made me breakfast? So sweet!" said richi who took the coffee with pleasure. "Ofcours. Everything for my king.." Said Heiko as he took the crown from the bed border and put it on Richi his head. Richi laughed. They ate breakfast and talked some.

Ones they finished breakfast Richi got up and took a shower. Heiko meanwhile headed downstairs. He grabbed their costumes out of a box and carried them upstairs. He put the skeleton king costume on the bed. He put on his own costume. When he had it all put on, he walked into the bathroom. Richi looked at him. Oh! You are the sexy butler! He laughed. Heiko smiled. A week prior they had all pulled a card, and on the card it would say how you should dress to the party. Heiko pulled the vampire butler, Richi pulled the Skeleton king. They didn't know what the others pulled yet. But they were excited to find out.

Richi walked into the bedroom and put on his outfit. Heiko laughed. "What's so funny?" Asked richi. "Nothing.. it's just funny how you always get the sexy costume." Richi squinted his eyes. "Says you, who is a vampire butler.." heiko laughed. When richi put on his outfit, heiko took a comb and pushed Richi his hair backwards.

"This looks better with the crown."
"Did you just tell the king how te wear his hair?!" Said richi.
"Yes. I am not afraid of you! I am dead already.."
"So.. we put on the make-up now?"
"Yes! I am going to make a beautiful skeleton of you."
Richi liften one eyebrow. "I'll make a beautiful vampire out of you."
"You can't show I am a vampire yet! I am just a butler.."
"Right.."

Richi and heiko walked downstairs and sat down at the window to have good lighting. Heiko started on richi his make-up. He used black eyeliner and eyeshadow. And he made Richi his face white. He wasn't done yet, but by looking at him with this makeup his bright blue eyes looked even more bright.
"I think we shouldn't add the contact lenses.." said Heiko.
Richi looked at him. "Why?"
"You are already this handsome that you would kill anyone just by looks.."
Richi gave him a smirk. "Are you done already?"
"No! Calm down! I am really trying my best."
"You are taking ages! I need to pee"
"Then to pee! Don't touch your face."

Richi got up and walked to the bathroom.
"DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE!"
"Shut up let me pee in peace!"

Heiko laughed to himself. He was excited for tonight. He unlocked his phone and saw some messages in the halloween group. He opened it.

Till: GUYS.. How do I get fake blood out a white shirt?
Chris: You don't. That's the problem.
Rike: have you tried ice?
Till: that only works with real blood. Not falling for it.
Kiara: Just buy a new shirt. Why are you wearing white anyways? It's halloween.
Till: I didn't pick the stupid cards! This is my role.
Chris: I am curious what you all pulled. Mine is awesome.
Till: I hope yours dies first.
Chris: I don't think that will happen.
Heiko: You are all going to lose. I will win.
Till: Let's kill him first. Just because we can.

Heiko locked his phone. Richi came walking back now, and sat down. "Now. Finish it"
Heiko went to finish his make-up. When he finished he said: "look!" Richi took the mirror and smiled. "Oh wow! You were right. I look awesome." Heiko laughed. "Okay! Enough of self love.." Richi smiled and put the mirror down. He got up and said: "your turn." Heiko and richi switched seats.

*an hour later*
Heiko and richi both got their outfits ready.

Heiko walked the the kitchen and put the food they made on plates and display trays and put them on the table. The first guests would arrive shortly. Heiko took his phone and send in the group:

REMEMBER! You have to keep yourself to your role from the moment you step in. First to break their character will have to suffer.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang. Heiko let them in. "Okay! In position my highness!" Said Heiko. Richi laughed and sat himself at the head of the table. Having one leg over the armrest, giving him a bored look. Heiko opened the door. It was Chris and Rike.

Rike was dressed in a black dress with a dramatic head piece. Chris wore a suit with a hat. He really pulled of the detective look.
Heiko guessed by their looks that Chris would be the detective and Rike would be the widow.

"Welcome! Take the seat with your name on it.." said Heiko as he directed them the table. Richi looked at them and gave them an evil smile. "Welcome. To my feast.." he said.

Soon after the doorbell ringed again, and Till and Kiara showed up. Till was dressed in black clothing and a black hood. Kiara showed up dressed in a black dress. According to their outfits, heiko guessed till was the death guard and Kiara was the witch.

They all took a seat at the table. "Are you all ready for the game?" Said Richi with a disturbing smile.