The untold truth..

A few days later Heiko and Richi were sitting on the terrace, drinking a cup of coffee and enjoying the early sun, when suddenly their rest got disturbed by someone saying:
"DAAADD!"
Richi looked over at Heiko while raising his eyebrows. They both looked over their shoulders to face the door.

They saw Maxy walking up to the terrace.
"DAD?!"
"What?! Don't scream so much!" Said Heiko.
Richi laughed about it a little.

"I want to go camping with some friends, but we don't have a tent! Can we go buy a tent?"
"Hold on.. You want to go camping?" Asked Richi with obvious confusion in his voice.
"YES! We seen on tumblr that this is fun and we want to try it as well."
"Maxy, this is really not something you will enjoy.. believe me! I know you longer as today."
"NO i saw pictures and I want to go camping!!"
"Oke.. If you are so sure about it.."

Maxy jumped with joy.
"I WILL TELL MY FRIENDS"

"That was easy.." said Heiko laughing.
"This is going to be a disaster.."
"I bet.."

"DAADD?!"
"WHAT?! Stop screaming it's too early!"
"Can they come over so we can buy a tent today??"
"Well.... "
"THANKS DAD"
"You have nothing to say mr." said Heiko with a laugh.
"You are coming with us dickhead" said richi as he stood up.
"Okay! I will enjoy this." Said Heiko as he walked after Richi.

"They will be here in an hour! So you really need to shave" said maxy while pointing at Heiko his beard.
Richi laughed.
"Oke princess.." said Heiko as he walked to the bathroom.

"Maxy... camping is not like the Tumblr post show.. do you even know what you will miss when you go camping?"
"DAD... I HAVE already done my research and I want to go camping."
"Oke.. on a camping?"
"No!! In the woods! That always looks so pretty!!"
"Maxy..."
"YOU never let me decide on my own..."
"Oke.. I will let you decide."

An hour later..

Heiko and Richi got in the front of the car, while the three girls sat in the back of the car.
"Let's go buy a tent.." said Richi with raised eyebrows.
Heiko laughed.
"DAD can you turn on the music?"
"What do you want to hear?"
"Not your bad music taste for sure. "
Heiko laughed. "It really is bad"
"Thank you Heiko. Thank you for the mental support."
"Welcome!" Said Heiko as he put on the top 50 playlist.

The girls in the back sang along to every song. Heiko could see richi his annoyance on his face.
To make it a bit worse Heiko turned up the music some more and sang along with the girls. They all laughed about it. Richi took a deep breath and tried to ignore it all.

"HERE WE ARE.... finally" said Richi as he parked the car in front of the camping store.
The girls jumped out the car and started walking towards the store, with Heiko and Richi walking after them.

"Oke.. you girls go look around look for a tent that you think is good and then we will see if we will buy it.."
The girls walked trough the store looking for their tent.
Meanwhile Heiko and Richi walked their own path to gather some basic camping supplies.

"Hey richi.."
"What?"
"Look at me"
Richi looked over and saw Heiko laying in a hammock.
"This would fit on your terrace"
"No...."
"COME LAY WITH ME!"
"NO."
Heiko now pulled a sad face and got up from the hammock.
"FINE"

A few minutes later..

"Psst... Richi..."
"WHAT?!"
"THIS ONE?!" Said heiko while he was laying on a giant inflatable alpaca.
"Please..... you are like a little child"
"You are like a boring grown up."
Richi walked over to Heiko and gave him a push so he fell off the alpaca.
Heiko pulled richi his arm with him while he fell which caused Richi to fall on the alpaca.
"See! Now you are having fun!"
Richi looked at heiko, trying not to laugh.
Theg got up and got back to gathering the last needed supplies before returning to the tent area.