la travail apelle

They spend a few days in Paris, Enjoying the views and amazing food. But after some days of relaxation it was time to move on, back to business!

Heiko sat on the side of his bed facing the window. He looked at the sunrise behind the Eiffeltower. He felt peaceful, like it would be a great day! He got up, and opened the balcony doors, walked up the balcony to get some fresh air. It was really starting to become fall, it was cold. Heiko didn't really mind it now. It helped him to wake up. He stood there for a while enjoying the sunrise, the fresh air and his own thoughts. His thinking got interrupted by two arms that laid on his shoulders. Quickly after he felt a kiss on his cheek. "What are you doing?.. it is cold." Heiko looked over at Richi, who was wearing some sweatpants and a t-shirt. "You are right." Said Heiko as he walked inside and put on some black jeans, a white shirt and on top of that a brown sweater. When he sat down on the bed to put on his boots, richi sat next to him. Heiko looked over at him. "What?" Asked Richi. "Nothing.." said Heiko. When heiko reached over to grab one boot off the ground, gave richi him a push so he fell off the bed. "Good morning!" He said laughing. Heiko who now was laying on the ground pretended like nothing had happened. "Look, I am still young! I can sit on the ground to put on my boots.." Richi laughed.

"Hurry up."
"Why such hurry??"
"Because otherwise we have to cook dinner if we show up as last!"
On this word Heiko stood up quickly. Running to the closet where their suitcases were waiting. "LETS GO!"

Richi laughed. He got up from the bed and checked the room if they took everything. Then he walked to the door. "Let's go." As he opened the door, Heiko quickly walked trough it, pretending to run down the hallway, but without picking up speed. It looked ridiculous. As he was doing this, an old fancy looking lady just walked towards them. Heiko noticed and immediately stopped what he was doing. The woman gave him a confused look. Richi couldn't help but laugh. He greeted to woman with a good morning while trying not to burst out laughing. Ones they both stood in the elevator, Richi laughed. Heiko laughed along with him, while he mimicked the expression the woman had. "You can't be like this!" Said Richi still laughing. "This is going to be a long day!" Said Heiko while trying to do Till his voice. Richi bursted out laughing again. "That was the wordt expression of Till I have heard in ages." Heiko smiled. "You still knew who I was meaning." Richi shook his head.

They walked out the elevator into the giant hotel lobby. The lobby was with white marble floorings and golden details everywhere. In the middle of the lobby was a fountain. They walked to the desk and checked out. Explaining they would still go eat breakfast, but that the room was empty. The man behind the desk agreed and asked them how the stay has been. Before richi could answer said Heiko: "great! But you might want to check the mirror. I am sure the mirror makes my head look bigger as it is..." the man politely agreed to check it. As they walked to the restaurant, richi looked at him shaking his head. "Why?" Heiko laughed. "Well, Then they have some time to check out if it is true." Richi laughed. "You can't do that.." "just how polite the guy was for my stupid complaint..." laughed Heiko. "Now you have to tip them.. " "I will don't worry."

They sat down in the restaurant both ordering breakfast. "Do you think they would serve me some vodka if I asked for it..?" "You don't need VODKA." Said Richi. Heiko laughed. "Am I annoying enough already?" "Annoyance is in your blood." Heiko rolled his eyes. As a waiter walked passed their table, Heiko stopped them. He noticed Richi looking at him with annoyance. "Can I have.. a glass of water please?" He asked. The waiter agreed and walked off. "What?" Said Heiko. "I thought you were really going to do it." "OFCOURS not. You know me...." "that's why I thought you would."

Their breakfast arrived at the table. Just like 2 coffees and a glass of water. Heiko took out his wallet, taking out a strip of medication. He took a pill out of the package and swallowed it with water. Richi looked at him. "Hmm?" Said Heiko as he had swallowed it. "You know that keeping medication in your wallet it bad?" "I know, just like keeping condoms." Richi sighted. "Why do you always manage to turn everything sexual?" "Learned it from the best.. I only have it in my wallet now, I usually keep it in my bag." Richi smiled. "Oke." They ate breakfast and after that walked to their car that was already waiting for them outside the Hotel. The bagage was already in the trunk, all ready to go. Who drives first? "Me." Said Richi.

Richi got in and tipped the guy who drove their car up there. Richi started to car and drove off. As they were driving on the highway, Heiko reached behind his chair. "What are you doing?" "Wait.." Heiko reached a bit further and pulled blanket from underneath the chair. "Ofcours..." Heiko laughed. "Sleep well." Said Richi. Richi turned down the music a bit. Heiko laid his head against the car door.

Richi thought to himself: "poor thing.." from the moment Heiko had taken the medication, it was pretty obvious to him that he wasn't feeling good. Being all happy and funny is for him a way of hiding how he feels. But you can only keep this up for so long. Richi put his hand on Heiko his knee, stroking it gently. He saw Heiko open his eyes and giving him a little smile. After a few minutes of driving Heiko had fallen asleep. He slept for some hours. At some point during this, Richi had to stop to get gas. He looked over at Heiko, who was still sleeping deeply. He thought to himself if he had to wake Heiko, or let him sleep. He chose the second. He got the gas and walked inside to get something to drink and eat for on their drive. After that he got back in the car and drove further. 2 hours later Heiko finally woke up. Sitting himself back up and looking around where he was. "Welcome back sleeping beauty." Heiko made some grumpy sounds. " feeling better." "Yes! I needed some more sleep." "Good." "You want me to drive?" "Hmm.. it's only 4 more hours.." Said Richi. "Your choice.." "we take a break soon, then I will see if you have to drive." Heiko smiled. "I feel good enough to drive, If that's what keeping you from saying yes." "I know you do. But that's not it." "Then what is?" "I enjoy it." "Okay."

After a few minutes of driving, Richi pulled over to a road restaurant. They got here something to eat and drink. Next to the restaurant was a souvenir shop. Heiko walked in there while Richi went to the bathroom. As richi was done, heiko was waiting for him at the door. They walked back the the car. As they sat back in the car, smiled Heiko at Richi in a suspicious way. "What did you do....." "I have something for you!" Said Heiko as he took out a souvenir bag from his backpack. Richi looked at him while he frowned. He opened it. "Well..What lovely... " he said with a sarcastic tune. While throwing the package back at Heiko, who laughed out loud now. "IT is you!" He said as he held a plush frog with a "I love france" shirt. "I am not a frog." "You kind of are." Richi laughed. "Give me that stupid thing." Heiko gave it to him. He put it on his car keys. "Happy?" "Yes!"

They drove for some more hours, till they arrived at their destination. A recording studio at the south of France. It was an old looking building with a beautiful garden surrounding it. They parker the car and got out. They weren't last, neither first. They could tell by the other cars parked there. They entered the building. Greeting Till and Chris who were already there. "There are a few rooms left.. " said Till. He didn't have to say this twice. Heiko sprinted up the stairs claiming "his" room. It was one of the smaller rooms. It was on the right side or the building, with a view over the garden. He loved this room, it gave him memories from last time he was here. He heard Richi claiming the room across from his. Heiko laid down on the bed. "Approved?" He heard Till say, who stood in the door opening.

"Yes!" "Good." He heard Till walk to the room across. Heiko got up and walked over there as well. Richi always picked this room because it had acces to a small balcony where he could smoke. Heiko walked to the balcony, opening the door. As he took a step onto the balcony, he felt Till his strong arms grab him pretending to push him off. They laughed. "Ahh.. Till, we almost got rid of the annoying bean." Said Chris who now also entered the room. "Guys.. this is not corona proof!" Said Richi. Who pushed everyone out his room. "Just like you and Bunny over there are corona proof distanced.." said Till with a sexual tune. "OUT!"... "ohh! I get it. You could just ask!" Said Till with an evil laugh. Chris asked: "do you need some protection?" They all laughed. "Fuck off!" Screamed Richi trough the door as he had closed it. Till made some kissing noises trough the door. A few seconds later Heiko walked out the room as well. "THAT was fast." Heiko laughed. "Can you still walk?" Asked Till. Heiko gave Till a push. "Go down stairs!" They laughed. As they were downstairs Oliver and Christian had arrived as well. "where is the depressed guy?" Asked Oliver. For some reason everyone always knew that they meant Richi with that. "Having sex on his own in his room.." said Till who was eating an apple at the kitchen table. "I am not going to question it...". Said Christian.