intro

In the making of the world, three beings gathered, Divine creatures, of which lived in solemness and emptiness. They were all siblings, the first entities to exist.

Zuriel, of Exile.

Maeve, of Nobility.

Trigill, of Morality.

These three decided on the creation of the world. But little did they know, that their decision to create life, to create the universe and end their tragic solidarity, they had awoken a powerful entity, one much like their own. Except it could control them. This being's name was Karma. Now, as the world slowly evolved into a civilised place, full of all living things—of interaction and of emotion— Karma decided that it would no longer stay dormant and, like a volcanic eruption, burst forth from the depths of the world's centre. Creating such a tip of the scales that that was how the Dark Ages came into being. A time full of despair and power. Triumph over those Karma favoured, and those who weren't worthy enough to hold this foreign, deceptive power.

This was only the beginning of Karma's work, it manipulated the minds of the humans, whispering and feeding destruction thoughts to them. Telling them, possessing them.

This was how the world wars were created. Karma tipping the balance, knocking it over. Until, the day came when Karma decided it would destroy humanity. Demolish it. Trample it and make them see their weaknesses with more than certainty.

It gave itself the form of the visible, the ability to interact with all at one moment. A disease. A disease that possessed people in the common form of Mist. By then, Karma had many names, but the one that stuck the most—as soon as that accursed Disease broke out—was Re Istuwari. The King.

King Make Believe.

Feeding lies and abominations into the ears of anyone. Some willingly took the advice. The Mist could posses anyone, but it preyed on young woman. And many of those woman had children in the early days of the Disease. And those children were known as Aka Shi.

The ones who didn't take advice of this hellish Mist became...maybe I shouldn't say.

Even I can't spoil it all, it would ruin the story. Of a hellishly blessed youth, a tragic love story, and a bored and clever villain.

I guess we'll all find out in the end, won't we?