Part ONE - Legend Child (chptr 1)

On the cold, Summer eve of Montheir, a child was born to the Queen of the Baî. The King announced this wonderful news to all of Bai's citizens. An heir has been born! The name election will proceed in three days! The people were ecstatic, the son or daughter will surely have their father's composure and peacefulness and their mother's beauty and grace.

But when the day of the name election arrived, all the people received was a large amount of papers scattered to the chilled breeze. One word written to the page.

Hirokazu.

The citizens were confused but joyful, their heir had a name, and that was all that mattered. They just hadn't met their prince or princess yet...

When the next week approached, the citizens were in an uprise. They still hadn't seen anything from their rulers. The guards wouldn't let in the lords or even the merchants to exchange goods as they did annually. Then, in the midst of chaos and toppling close to the edge of civil war, their rulers appeared on the balcony and in the arms of their Queen was the heir, Hirokazu. Prince of Baî.

There was immediate silence, the King and Queen announced that due to an unexpected dilemma had risen, and they were afraid of their sudden reaction and the mark it would make. The people were confused, what could be so bad? What could affect the relationship of the Royals and them? What?

The Queen explains that she must've been touched, and so, their child was an Aka Shi. There was an uproar, and soon people began throwing things at the King and Queen, shouting insults and telling them to burn their child. That it wasn't fit to rule Baî.

And that was only the beginning. Hirokazu had a lot to learn before his journey was in motion. And that was not too far away...