|||CHAPTER 29|||LET HIM GO|||

Y/n woke up from her two to an hour-long nap. She sat up stretching her arms while letting out a yawn. She didn't feel as bad as she had felt this morning. She moved the many manga to the side so she could stand up. She stretched when she stood, then headed out the door.

"I have to go do something. Something is going to happen, I just know it." She spoke silently to herself, "I can't have my team die because I wasn't there."

"Miss Gojō," She heard Kyotaka from behind him.

"Damn, I was hoping that you'd ignore me." She said as she slowly turned around.

"You can't leave. Nanami's orders." He pushed his glasses up, nodding at her.

"Like you can stop me." She started to run down the hall, hearing Kyotaka yell in the distance, "Love you!" She reached outside the building in a matter of seconds, wondering where they could be. She focused on her surroundings, hoping to get a sense of where they could be. She felt some power near the public school so she started to head in that direction.

As she neared the school, the energy radiated and grew stronger. She saw the fight going down, Nanami, Itadori, and the enemy they were fighting.

The enemy had a huge grin on his face, "He can't kill humans, can he?" He threw what looked like peanuts in the air and she could feel the energy coming from them. The peanuts grew in size, into the cursed spirits who were humans before. They chased after Itadori while Nanami readied his weapon.

"He might not, but I can!" Y/n shouted as she jumped into the battle.

"Y/n!" Nanami called out to her as the enemy reached his arm out to him. The enemy's hand grew in size, trapping Nanami against a wall. "I told you to stay home! You better not do anything! You could kill us all!"

"I'm not going to let you guys die! I've been trained and I'm not fucking sick!" She put her fists up, focusing her energy on her palms. It was black, white, and some red swirls of energy that surrounded her hands. "Let him go." She ordered the enemy, glaring daggers into the back of his head.

The enemy turned his heads, eyes widening as he looked at her. She let a smile creep onto her face, "What? Scared?"

"Of a brat little girl?" He chuckled as Nanami struggled in his hold.

She ignored his comment, looking up at the top of the building Nanami was held against, "Itadori!? You good up there?"

"I'm perfect." He told her as he jumped down from the building's height. He fell right onto the enemy's arm, letting Nanami go in the process. Nanami punched the enemy on the left cheek, then Itadori on the right, then Y/n on the left once more. They continued to shower him with punches.

The enemy then opened his mouth wide, showing four tiny arms, doing hand signals. Terrestrial Expansion. Y/n's eyes widened, quickly going to grab the two; Nanami and Itadori.

She couldn't reach Nanami, but grabbed Itadori out of the way, leaving Nanami trapped with the enemy in a black force field. Itadori was banging on the field, while Y/n was too.

"Don't worry, Itadori, we'll get him out! Just keep hitting." Y/n told the boy as they continued to beat on the force field. Where Y/n's fist and Itadori's fist were hitting, the field broke like glass. Giving them leverage to get inside.

They broke a bigger hole when they jumped in. They both landed on either sides of Nanami, holding their fists up for more fight. But that didn't come for them.

Y/n heard a voice, the sound of the woman from her dream echoed in her ears, "Dear old Sukuna warned you there wouldn't be a second time." Y/n looked around, not seeing anyone else in the barrier. She looked across from the three, seeing the enemy's eyes widened and fear written across his face.

The enemy then got a big gash in his shoulder, bleeding out and the blood splattered around him. Y/n's ears started to ring before she heard the voice of the demon; Sukuna, "Whether you die or you die, doesn't matter. Asides from him and her, I truly don't care." Sukuna could see Y/n and Fushiguro's face when he spoke.

The force field started to break, freeing all of them. Y/n had her hands on her head, furrowing her brows she asked the same question as Itadori, "What happened?"

"Who was Sukuna talking about? Who is that woman?" Y/n continued to think, "Who's 'him and her?'"

Y/n and Nanami watched as Itadori ran at the enemy. He stopped in front of him as he grew in size. The enemy manipulated his body, becoming a giant size of himself. Itadori readied his fist as energy came to it. He shouted as he went to punch the enemy, "Divergent Fist!"

The enemy then popped like a balloon, leaving no trace of himself. The enemy quickly ran behind Itadori, then turned slightly liquid to go down the sewer drain, "See ya! It was fun." He disappeared as Nanami used his curse took to hit the drain, making it break open.

"Shit." Nanami cursed, pulling his phone out. He dialed a number then held it to his ear, "Ino-kun, the target has fled into the sewers... Yes, please throughly search all the pathways southwest of my location. Now that he's been weakened, even you should be able to exorcise him."

As Nanami hung up the phone, Y/n was down by Itadori's side. He couldn't move. Y/n leaned down, whispering to him, "Don't worry. I'll get him... for you."

"Let's go after him too." Nanami now noticed Itadori's state, "Itadori-kun!"

Y/n quickly ran to the drain, jumping into it. She heard the shouts of Nanami as she landed on her feet into the nasty water. "Ahh, shit." She waved her hand under her nose, "Literally."