|||CHAPTER 9|||BROTHER|||

The sky was cloudy and grey. She walked with her feet touching the soft, green grass. Screams and cries were heard across the town. She hummed a tune as her gown flowed in gentle breeze. Leaves came down slowly and steadily from the trees.

"Oh, how beautiful is this?" She looked around at the scenery. More bodies were dead. Either burned, ripped apart, split into piece, or remnants of small, tiny pieces of bodies where they exploded.

She levitated into the air, checking the area for any survivors. She nodded her head, turning away from the town. She started to leave, holding up a hand, then closing it. Each remaining cottage burst into thousand of fragments.

She searched for her next target, sensing a large amount of humans. She headed towards the humans, seeing a city flowing with a large population people.

She floated higher for everyone to see her, only a couple noticing her now, "Hello, humans! Aren't you excited to see me?" She yelled, holding her arms out.

"Are you god?"

"It's god."

"It's our savior."

"Please save us."

Many voices are heard, shouting and pleading. She was confused to where the sorcerers were and why people were praising her.

She smiled down at them,"Save you?"

"We are suffering from drought."

She looked around at the barren land, the grass was so yellowed and browned that it looked like sand. "Oh, I'll save you."

"Thank you!" Many got down on their knees, praying to her, "Thank you, god."

She squeezed her palm shut, half the crowd disintegrating into dust. The other half ran away into their homes and shops.

She laughed, holding her stomach, "That was fun!" She looked around, pointing at the dust starting to settle. She put her arm out, catching some of the dust in her hand.

She pointed at one of the house below her, catching it to fire.

"Demon!" A big group of sorcerers ran towards her, yelling at her. They tried to use curse tools or techniques against her, but failed.

She tapped her foot in midair, "Are you done?" She blew them back with force, then crushed their heads. She didn't even have to touch them, "There, now." She turned her head to the houses, thinking about what to do next.

"Ugh, I'm getting bored. You humans aren't even trying." She sat on the dull grass, laying her head down. She closed her eyes, putting an arm behind her head.

She heard whispering from some of the houses, "She's unaware."

"We can attack her in her blind spot."

"This is our chance."

She pretended not to notice the few humans sneaking up on her, their weapons in hand. As they snuck up behind her, she grabbed the lead's leg. "You gotta try harder." Her touch spread a blackness up his leg, throughout his body. He decayed quickly, falling apart into crumbs.

She stood up, slashing with her arm, destroying the entire town in one go. There was nothing left but ash. She levitated into the air, going to find the next town.

She found another town, excited about the size of the town. It was more of a city. She was on the ground once again, walking through the city, pretending to be a human. She sensed a surge of energy coming rapidly towards her, it stopped behind her.

She turned around quickly, seeing someone who she dreaded. "Brother!" She faked a smile, then it turned into a grimace.