|||CHAPTER 15|||GIVE HIM CLOTHES|||

Y/n and Satoru moved seats, now sitting on a bench that had been in there. Kyotaka stood next to the bench. Satoru had his arms crossed, while Y/n had her head laid on his shoulder with her eyes closed.

"You know..." Satoru started, "I have a bad personality, don't I?" Y/n moved slightly, going to say something, "Y/n don't say anything.

"I know." Kyotaka answered seriously.

"I'll seriously slap you later, Ijichi." Satoru pointed at him, then went back to crossing his arms, "Why would someone like me, who doesn't have the characteristics of a teacher, take a teaching job in a technical college? Ask me." He told Kyotaka.

"Yeah, it is weird. He was a horrible teacher with me, but he did get the job done." Y/n thought, sitting up straight now, then leaning her head on the wall behind her.

"Why is that?" Kyotaka asked shakily.

"Because I have a dream."

"A dream, you say...?"

"Yeah. As you know from what happened to Yuji, the establishment is the den of evil in the world of sorcery. Conservative fools, nepotic fools, arrogant fools, and simply idiotic fuckers..." Satoru listed, "It's a bargain sale for rotten oranges. I'll hit reset... on the shithole that the world of sorcery is."

"We'll." Y/n corrected him quietly.

Satoru still continued, "It's easy to slaughter all the guys at the top. But they  would just be replaced, and nothing would change. And anyone who'd simply kill the higher-ups wouldn't gain any followers. That's why I chose education. To raise..." He paused, "strong and clever comrades. That's why I sometimes dump my missions on my students."

"And not because you just want to skip out?" Kyotaka asked, gaining a silent nod from Y/n.

"They're all excellent students. Especially the third-year Hakari and second-year Okkotsu. They'll become shamans who can rival me. Y/n can already rival me and beat me quick. Which explain to me, why Itadori is dead if you were there?" Satoru turned his head to her.

"I couldn't stop it. Sukuna already ripped his heart out before I could even blink. I'm sorry, I really am." Y/n looked at Satoru, then down at the ground.

"Hey, you three, I'm gonna start." The examiner started putting on her gloves, gaining looks from Satoru and Kyotaka. "What are you looking at?"

Y/n looked up, feeling another presence in the room. She saw Itadori sitting straight up, before resting his arms on his knees.

"Woah!" Itadori exclaimed, "My dick's hanging out!"

Kyotaka began to stutter, "Go–go–go–Gojō-San! H–h–he's alive!"

"Hehehe. You're being noisy, Ijichi." Satoru told him as Y/n told him, "Could you be quieter?"

"That's a bit of a shame." The examiner pulled her mask down.

"Ummm...." Itadori had an embarrassed and confused look, "This is embarrassing."

"Yuuji!" Satoru stood up, waving to him, "Welcome back!"

"Yo. I'm back!" Itadori said happily, doing a handshake with Satoru.

"Can someone please give him clothes?" Y/n was looking up at the ceiling as she stood up.

"Oh, Y/n, hi!" Itadori said as the examiner handed him the cloth that had covered him earlier.

After that happened, Satoru told Y/n not to tell anyone that Itadori was alive. He was to remain on the records dead.

"Tell Fushiguro and Kugisaki that you have a long mission to go on and you'll be back sometime before the exchange program." Satoru told Y/n as they stood outside the room.

"Why?"

"You are going to help me train Yuuji." Satoru crossed his arms, looking down at the girl.

"Okay. Sounds like a plan." Y/n started to walk away to find her classmates. "You know what? I'm going to take a nap." She thought as she left the building. She didn't sense her classmates when she got to her room, "There's always later." She plopped on her bed, pulling the blanket over her.