|||CHAPTER 6|||BETTERING THE PLANET|||

Y/n walked behind the group of the four, hands in her pockets. She never really liked talking or hanging out with people. Satoru was the only person she could connect with. But now that she's in this group with them, she was going to try to make friends with them.

As they walked through Roppongi, Satoru was leading them towards an abandoned building. Y/n could sense that there was curses in there.

"There are curses here, aren't there?" Fushiguro asked Satoru as they walked closer to the building in front of them.

"You lair!" Itadori shouted, putting his hands on his face, throwing his head back. Kugisaki pointed a finger at Satoru with an angry look.

"Don't toy with country folk!" Kugisaki yelled, Y/n rolling her eyes at her.

Satoru pointed in the direction of the cemetery, Itadori paying attention to him quietly, "There's a huge cemetery, you know. Which means there's a curse outbreak there and in the abandoned building too."

"I'm guessing they're easy to come out of a gravesite?" Itadori asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"It's not the gravesite." Fushiguro started, Y/n finishing the comment, Itadori looking at the two sorcerers, "It's with the mindsets of people who think gravesites are scary."

"I see, so it's like what happened in school." Itadori stated, gaining a nod from Y/n.

"Hold on a second." Kugisaki cut in, "This guy doesn't know such things?"

"The truth is..." Fushiguro paused, Y/n continuing for him, "he swallowed one of Sukuna's fingers, actually two so far."

"He swallowed it?! The curse charm?!" Kugisaki exclaimed, "That's nasty! No way! How unsanitary!"

Itadori's eyebrows dropped, "What did you say?"

"I feel the same." Fushiguro agreed with the girl.

Y/n crossed her arms, "It is gross, but it's bettering the planet."

Satoru changed the subject, "I want to know how far you guys can go. Well, it's something like a practical test. Yuuji, Nobara. Both of you go and exorcise the curses inside the building."

"Ew." Kugisaki was looking at Itadori, still thinking about the finger.

"Huh? But you can only exorcise a curse with another curse, right?" Itadori implored, "I can't use sorcery."

"You're already something like a half-curse."

"One-tenths." Y/n corrected Satoru, pointing her finger.

"Magical power is already flowing through your body. But, well, you can't control it in a day, so," Satoru handed him a curse charm; a blade like a machete, but shorter and wider, "use this."

Itadori unsheathed the blade, holding it close to his face, "Wooow."

Satoru began again, "It's a charm, 'Slaughter Demon'. It's a weapon with magical powers confined inside, this should be effective for you." He turned to Y/n, she knew what he was going to say, "Y/n? Do you remember when you trained with it? You had your first exorcism with it!" He gushed over it, his hands over his cheeks, "It wasn't that long ago, you were only eight!"

"Eight?!"

"Yes, I do." She spoke monotonously, yawning, "How could I forget?"

Itadori and Nobara started to walk to the doors of the building, Nobara being ahead of him by a few feet.

"Ah, also," Satoru spoke up, Itadori turning back around, "You must suppress Sukuna. If not, any nearby curses will be killed instantly. People nearby will also get dragged into it."

Itadori nodded, walking over to Kugisaki while Satoru came over to Y/n and Fushiguro. The two walked into the building. Satoru sat down, Fushiguro sitting on his left. Y/n sat down on the other side of Satoru, then laid her head in his lap, going to try to take a nap, closing her eyes.

"I'll go too, actually." Y/n heard Fushiguro speak up.

"Don't overdo it, since you're recovering." Satoru ordered, moving a strand of hair out her face.

"But Itadori needs to be monitored, right?"

"Well, yes, but..." Satoru paused for a second, "this time, the one being tested is Nobara."

It was silent, besides the honking of cars and the wind. Y/n soon fell asleep, starting to dream.