|||CHAPTER 11|||OH, WOW|||

"The door disappeared!" Itadori shouted, "Why!? We just came in through that door, right!?"

Fushiguro bent down, hugging his hound, "Can you do it?"

Y/n stood there, looking around for the door. She could sense where they came through at, so she wasn't worried for when they needed to leave. She started walking down the dark corridor as Itadori and Kugisaki started to freak out. Nobody noticed that Y/n had slowly walked away.

Fushiguro started to calm them, "It's okay. He remembers the smell of the exit and entrance." He looked at the corridor, seeing Y/n in the distance.

As Y/n disappeared into the darkness, she could hear Itadori and Kugisaki praising the hound and Fushiguro. Y/n saw a man laying against the wall as she walked into the room, his body was torn in half. Two other people were dead, rolled into disgusting, blood dripping spheres.

She bent down on one knee, touching the man's face, "You poor soul." She sensed the others coming towards her before she heard them. She looked at his name tag, Okazaki Tadashi. "Damn." She stood up, walking over closer to the middle of the room, scanning the area. Itadori was now were she had been, on his knees, looking at the name tag.

"This is atrocious..." Fushiguro spoke low, "It's... okay to say these are three people, right?"

"I'm taking this body home." Itadori said softly, Kugisaki taking her hand off her mouth, making a confused noise, "It's that person's son. His face hasn't been too damaged. Being told 'He's dead' without a body... she won't be able to grasp it."

"She will have to be." Y/n crossed her arms as she turned around to look at the three. Fushiguro and Kugisaki now stood behind Itadori's kneeled state.

"We need to confirm if the other two people are alive or dead." Fushiguro stated, putting a hand on Itadori's shoulder, "Leave his body."

"When we looked behind us, the path we came from disappeared. We don't have any leeway to go back later." Itadori pleaded, leaving Y/n to sigh loudly.

"He didn't say we'd come back. He said 'leave it.' So leave the body and go save the others if possible." Y/n ordered harshly, stepping closer to the three.

"I don't care about rescuing people I don't even want to help..." Fushiguro grabbed a fistful of Itadori's jacket, "and who have turned into corpses."

"What do you mean?" Itadori asked, doing the same with Fushiguro's collar.

"This is a reform school, you know? Information about the scene is disclosed to shamans beforehand. That guy was driving without a license and hit a primary schoolgirl on her way home from school. It was his second time driving without a license. You really fuss over leading a lot of people... to the 'right death', huh." Fushiguro taunted him, "But what would you do if those people you saved kill other people in the future?"

"Then why!?" Itadori shouted, "Why did you save me...!?"

"Cut it out!" Kugisaki yelled at the boys.

"Yeah, you guys should be paying more attention instead of arguing." Y/n motioned her head at the wall, just as Kugisaki was pulled through the floor.

"Kugisaki?" Fushiguro and Itadori's eyes widened, then looked back where Y/n had motioned to, seeing the Jade Hound in the wall. Blood seeping from its eyes and mouth, only the head peeked out of the wall.

"Itadori! Run! We'll search for Kugisaki later!" Fushiguro shouted, both of them moving only an inch or two before becoming face to face with the high-grade curse.

Y/n yawned, crossing her arms once again, "Hm, you know, it would definitely help you both if you moved."

Itadori raised his arm, holding the blade Satoru gave him. He tried to take a slice at the curse, only to receive his hand getting sliced off in a matter of milliseconds.

"Oh, wow." Y/n looked at Itadori's hand that laid on the ground surrounded by pieces of the blade, then at his expression.

He took his belt off, putting it around his wrist, yanking it tight with his teeth, "I refuse." There was a phase before he spoke again, "I won't let you do that." It was obvious he was talking to Sukuna."

The mouth of Sukuna appeared on Itadori's left cheek, "That's what I thought. But if all you're concerned about is me... your friends will definitely die."

Y/n watched as the curse took a big breath, then blew it out quickly towards Itadori and Fushiguro.