|||CHAPTER 19|||MY BODY IS YOURS|||

Y/n woke up, stretching, "What time is it?" She sat up, looking around the room. She picked up her shoes, slipping them on. She stood up, going to head to where Itadori and her were supposed to be staying until the Exchange Program.

She arrived to her room, kicking her shoes off as she looked at the clock; 10:47AM. "Itadori must be in his room." She yawned, opening her door again. She knocked on the door next to hers.

"Y/n?" Itadori sleepily asked, rubbing the back of his head.

She walked past his shirtless state, standing in front of the bed, "Where did you disappear off to?"

"Oh, last night?" He shut the door, turning to look at her, "Sensei took me to observe a curse and territorial expansion. The curse and his friend escaped and Sensei told me to that I just have to watch movies and fight you both for the rest of the month."

"Hm, sounds like Satoru." She sat down on the edge of the bed, "It's also like him to leave me on that horrible ass couch." She stretched, holding her lower back, "My back hurts like shit. But hey, since you'll be watching movies for a month, I got a ton at the school. We could sneak in there and grab them."

"Yeah, I don't want to watch the same ones over and over again." He sat down next to her.

"You know," She focused her eyes on him, "Sukuna looks better than you."

"I–I, we're the same person! Kinda..." He exclaimed, standing up.

"Eh, his markings look very nice." She shrugged her shoulders before leaning back onto the bed.

"He has four eyes!" He cried out, getting another shrug from her.

"I can't wait to fight him, because I want to see the look on his face when I beat him." She spoke, closing her eyes.

"He says that he can't wait to fight you either." Itadori sat next to her once again.

"I'm still tired and I'm not moving, so goodnight, well good morning." She rolled over, facing away from him.

"This... is my... bed."

"I know it is, now be quiet, read something or go do something quiet." She motioned with her hand. He got up, picking up one of his manga books. He went over back to the bed, sitting near the pillows.

"Can you shut up?" She heard him mumble, he was obviously talking to Sukuna.

"What's he saying?" She sat up slightly, turning to like over at him.

"Um..." Itadori paused, "I don't want to say."

She scooted closer to the pillows, looking up at him, "Tell me."

"Um... he said... he wants to... and I quote 'ravage your body...you know like..." Itadori looked down, holding the book close to him, "and to thank you for the compliment earlier."

"Well, Sukuna," She peered into Itadori's eyes, "I'll make a deal with you."

"No, no, no, no deals." Itadori shook his head, holding up his hands, "Sukuna is a horrible person,demon thing. He–"

"Itadori, bring him here for ten seconds exactly." Y/n cracked her knuckles, crossing her legs.

"Okay..." He said skeptically, the markings appearing on his body.

"What's the deal?" Sukuna asked, tossing the book in his hands to the floor.

"If you can beat me whenever we fight, my body is yours to use however you want." She looked up at him.

"All right, I can agree to that. Deal." He stuck out his hand.

"I'm not touching you." She crossed her arms, stating.

"Oh, but you'll sleep on the brat and tell him I'm better looking." He moved closer to her, putting a hand on his bare chest. "Whatever, your body will be mine soon enough." He said before the markings faded.

"What did you make a deal on?" Itadori scratched his head, looking for the manga. He saw it was on the floor.

"Just on something he'll never get, because he'll never beat me." She laid back, closing her eyes.