|||CHAPTER 34|||GOOD LUCK, GUYS|||

All students, except for two, attending Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High met at the Tokyo school side.

"Um... this is..." Itadori said slowly, holding a picture frame meant for a funeral around his head, "kind of harsh bullying from who's supposed to be my allies..."

Y/n was handed a picture frame by Kugisaki, but didn't put up to her face. It sat next to her.

"Shut up." Kugisaki ordered, facing away from the boy, "Stay like that for a while."

"Now, now." Panda started, "He explained his situation already, so just forgive him."

"It spoke!" Itadori exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah. It's not a big deal." Y/n told the other girl, "Sat— Gojō-sensei made us be secretive."

"Shake sushi." Toge Inumaki, a second year student, spoke, "Shake sushi."

"Come again?" Itadori questioned, letting his sweat drop.

"Inumaki-senpai is a spellcaster." Fushiguro stated, "It's a kind of exorcism that amplifies the power of words and forces them on people. So he limits what he says."

"So if he tells someone 'go die', they die?" Itadori questioned, still holding the picture.

"It's not convenient of a thing." Panda and Y/n spoke simultaneously.

Panda continued, explaining, "It depends on the user. Strong words have a large recoil, and worse-case they right back to the user. Limiting his vocabulary mostly protects himself."

"Huh, so why can you talk, senpai?"

Kugisaki sighed at Itadori's comment, speaking as she slouched her shoulders, "He's just explaining someone's else technique..."

"It's fine," Maki Zenin, another second-year student, said as she put her hand on her hip, "it's not something that affects Toge after all. That aside, Yuuji," Zenin turned to Itadori, making him get wide eyes and put the frame down, "give back my Slaughter Demon." She held her hand out.

Y/n remembered how Satoru gave Itadori the blade and how Itadori came back outside with no Slaughter Demon. He had later told the Satoru and Y/n how he accidentally broke it.

"It's not on him right now." Y/n spoke up, looking at Itadori to continue.

"Gojō-sensei has it..." Itadori came up with a lie, standing up.

"Tsk!" Zenin clicked her tongue, "That blindfold bastard." She paused before speaking again, "So what do we do about the battle formation? We got two new members. So should we change it? There's no time."

"You don't have to worry about me." Y/n said as she put her arms behind her head, "Sato— Gojō-sensei and the higher-ups said that I could not compete. One being, my relationship with Gojō. They think he might of spilled information about the exchange. Two being, my power and the advantage I hold." She finished speaking, rubbing the back of her head.

"Okaka." Inumaki said.

"Well, that depends on Yuuji now." Panda looked at the boy as he hugged the wooden post, "What can you do?"

Itadori had a blank expression as he held up his fists lightly, "Punching, kicking."

"We've got enough of that..." Panda trailed off.

"I dunno what this guy did while he was dead," Fushiguro put his fingers together, popping his joints, "but if he were to fight everyone at the Kyoto and Tokyo schools with no curse power..." He paused, "then Itadori would win. Um... excluding Y/n..."

"Nice." Zenin put her hand on her chin, resting her head as she smiled.

______________

All seven students now stood outside the Kyoto school side.

"Itadori." Fushiguro called out as he came closer to Itadori and Y/n, "Are you alright?" He asked, moving his shoulder in circles.

"Yeah, I think I got a big role, but it should be fine." Itadori answered, smiling.

"Not that." Fushiguro spoke, making the boy get a confused face, "Something happened, right?" He took a glance at Y/n, who was playing on her phone.

"Ah? No way, nothing." Itadori said happily. Fushiguro continued to bore into Itadori's eyes, coldly. Itadori scratched his neck, speaking, "Something did. But I mean it when I say I'm fine. Rather, because of that, I'm feeling like I really don't wanna lose to anybody."

Fushiguro started walking past Itadori, "...then it's fine. I kinda don't want lose either."

"The hell you mean 'kinda'? You wanna die?" Kugisaki asked Fushiguro, who ignored her, "We're going for a total victory! For Maki-san's sake!"

"...Please stop that." Zenin said slowly.

"Mentaiko!" Inumaki exclaimed.

Panda exclaimed as well, "Yes! For Maki-san's sake!"

"Heh heh," Itadori let out a dry laugh, "so with that said," He took front in the group, "let's win."

Zenin kicked Itadori, asking, "What you taking front for?"

Y/n helped Itadori up, then clasped her hands together. "Well, I'm going to go find Satoru. Good luck, guys."