|||CHAPTER 32|||A BIG DEAL|||

Itadori decided to let the two sorcerers watch the movie alone together and spend family time with each other. Satoru sat on her bed with his back against the headboard while Y/n had her head laying on his lap.

"Hey, pause the movie." Y/n told him as she slowly sat up straight.

He grabbed the remote, pressing the button and then had his attention on her, "What's up? You want to talk about Kaya? Cause' she—"

"No, it's not about the movie." She shook her head, taking a pause, "Do I have something not human in me? I had heard of Shi before but..."

"Shi?" He raised his eyebrows, "The God of Death?" He chuckled, throwing his head back, "You think...? Haha!"

"That's what I was talking to Sukuna about." She said, turning slightly to face him, "He has felt Shi's energy before and said my energy matches hers."

"You're trusting a demon you've known for a couple of months over your brother you've known for about twelve years?"

"You see... I've known you for twelve years so I know when you're lying. I don't know he's lying or not, but I know you are lying." She emphasized, looking up at him.

He sighed, smiling, "Ah, you know me too well. Now, I wasn't completely lying. I didn't know why your energy was that high. Hearing about Shi makes it seem extremely possible." He nodded slowly, rubbing his chin, "No one alive has felt her power because someone stole her remains a thousand years ago."

"Yeah, that was Sukuna. He also took Sei's remains too."

"Of course, he did." Satoru sighed, shaking his head and forth lightly.

"I've never heard her speak to me before..." She paused, "well..."

"Well?" He raised his brows, awaiting her to finish her sentence.

"Remember when I said I had a dream about the llama and goat?" She asked him slowly.

"Yeah..."

"It wasn't about that. I dreamt of a woman and she killed hundreds... then after that dream I had more. It was like the story was progressing. She met her brother and they killed in each other." She explained her dreams in a summary.

"And you believe Shi is using your body as a host like Sukuna?" He asked skeptically.

"It would explain why my power is so immense and why I had those dreams." She told him, going to stand up.

"Well, nothing has changed. We knew your power was immense. Just the God of Death in your body is the only thing." He said casually, shrugging his shoulders, sinking back against the headboard.

"That's a big deal, Satoru!" She threw her arms up, turning to look at him with wide eyes.

"Everything is fine." He stood up, going closer to her, "It's okay."

"No! No, it's not! Itadori will be killed once he's collected the rest of Sukuna. What will they make me do? Go back and get her remains, ingest them, then kill me like him?" She started to have tears coming down her face, "I don't want to die... I don't want to leave you... You're all I have now..."

Satoru wrapped his arms around the girl, pulling her closer to him. Her head rested on his chest as she sniffled. She continued, "This is no different than Itadori... I... Actually this is worse than that..." She mumbled into his shirt.

"How is this worse?" He pulled away, putting his hands on her shoulders to look down at her.

"Shi is much, much, much more powerful than Sukuna. No sorcerer can take her down, but the God of Life and he's dead and Sukuna tossed his remains..." She wiped her cheeks with her sleeve, getting out of his grip to sit back on the bed, "The only option is to kill me."

"Hey," He sat down next to her, "do you think we're going let you die?"

"You're going to let Itado—"

"I'm not letting either of you die."

"But the higher-ups—"

"Do you really think I'm going to listen to them." He wavered, "Hell, only the suck ups do that."

"So everyone, besides us, are suck ups?" She had a small smile on her face.

"Yes." He answered genuinely, making her smile widen, "We'll talk to the higher-ups about this situation, but we won't listen to them. Besides, if you died it wouldn't be as fun to do this." He wrapped an arm around her neck, pulling her in while rubbing her head.

"Satoru! My hair!" She tugged away from his grip, "You're brushing my hair, 'cause it's all tangled now."

"Fine." He groaned like a child, making her laugh.

"Hair brush is in the bathroom." She told him, watching him leave to the other room. She started to think silently, crossing her legs, "I don't think I could control Shi... it'd be world-wide destruction..."

"Brushy time." He held the hairbrush up in front of her as he came into the room. He now sat behind her, brushing her hair, purposely going over her ears.

After that, they got ready for bed. Satoru didn't bother to go back to his room. They climbed into bed, facing each other.

"Goodnight, my little sister." He turned away from her after speaking.

"Goodnight, my little goblin." She turned away from him as well, using the old nickname.

"I thought we got rid of that name!" He exclaimed quietly as he turned back around. "Y/n. Y/n. Y/n, you can't ignore me. I know you're not asleep. Y/n. Y/n."

She tried to contain her laughter, but couldn't. She let out a loud laugh, making her fall off the bed. Satoru joined in the laughter sitting up, making her laugh harder.

"I love you, you idiot." Satoru now sat on the floor next to her.

"I love you too, you big doof." She smiled, leaning her head on his shoulder.