Life Changing Events

"I think that one looks great on you. It complements your body to the fullest, and it brings your skin tone out," I confess to Claire as she spun around in the teal dress she had tried on. Her, Dani and, I were all out dress shopping for the perfect dress for Prom. I had yet to find a date and I still wasn't sure if I was going to find one or not.

"Thank you," Claire responded, looking at herself in the full body mirror. "Why aren't you trying on any dresses Brooke? It's okay to go to prom without a date ya know. Not everyone goes with a date," Claire clarifies. I look at her with squinted eye. She rasied her hands in defense before stepping out of the mirror.

"What?"

"I don't want to be the only one in my group of friends without a date. I don't want to look like a loser," I confess.

"Oh, come on, you will not look like a loser. There's tone of people who go without dates," Dani says, looking through the rack of dresses.

"Says, the ones who actually have dates," I pout. folding my arms across my chest and poking out my bottom lip. "By the way, you never did tell me who asked you to prom Dani."

"Well, that's because I wanted you to be surprised, plus, you would never believe who asked me,"

"If you told me, I would believe you," I said slightly tilting my head to the left.

"Marcus Cooper asked me to prom," Dani replied simply. Claire and I both gasped in unison as our eyes widened.

"No way! You mean sexy, biker, bad boy, Marcus Cooper?" I coked.

Dani simply nodded her head and put her eyes back on the dresses. I slowly shook my head.

"You're lying," I replied.

"Yeah, I doubt a bad boy like Marcus would ask you, a goodie two shoes diva like you," Claire says.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me. I'm serious guys, Marcus asked me after school like two weeks ago. He said that his mom was forcing him to go to this prom since it was senior year, and he said might as well go with a girl who he finds interesting," Dani reassured.

Mines, and Claire's mouth droopped. If you would see Marcus, you would be sure that he would never ask any girl out. He was too good for his own good. He goes around school acting like the badass of the school, and if you were to ask anyone in the school who they feared, they would probably say Marcus.

"I just can't believe he asked you," I said simply, shrugging my shoulders.

After we all finished dress shopping, and we all picked out the dress we thought was perfect, we went our seperate ways. I invited Justin over to hang with me and he and I were both just hanging out.

"I see you finally made a twitter," I confess, pulling out my phone to look at my twitter.

"Yeah, you begged me to death and you didn't stop til I made one, so I had no choice," Justin chuckled.

"Oh, whatever, you haven't been off of twitter since you got it."

"Yeah, so," Justin responded, turning to the side so I wouldn't be able to see his screen.

"Why'd you turn away Justin," I smirked, teasing him.

"Uh, I got a text message," Justin stammered.

"More like a D.M," I laughed. "From who?"

"Some girl that randomly followed me, she's pretty cool." Justin confessed. "Her account name is @Abeliebersdays, she's a really cool girl. You should definetly follow her," Justin tells me as he scoots closer to show me the conversation he was having with her. Before we got a chance to get to the bottom, Justin quickly moved his phone away so I wouldn't be able to see it.