"We Love You Justin."

"Okay everyone, take five." The dance instructor told us. I slouched over and rested my hands on my knees, trying to regain any amount of air that I had lost. "Good job today guys." She continued, grabbing her towel and water bottle off on the floor before she turned around and walked out of the rehearsals.

"That was some intense dancing you were doing there." Marcis chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist into a hug. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him back.

"Oh what ever. I'm just doing the routine." I replied, unbuckling my arms from around Marcis' neck.

"Yeah but you take it to the extreme,"

"Not at all." I giggled, lightly hitting his chest.

"What's this?" Justin questioned, walking up to Marcis and I.

"What is what babe?" I questioned, stepping toward justin. He just moved over a bit so I wouldn't be close to him.

"What is what? Really? You two were literally all over each other just a few seconds ago." Justin exploded.

Marcis and I both gave him looks of confusion.

"Marcis, can you leave Justin and I alone to talk a little?" I questioned.

"Sure. See your around. Oh yeah, and nice dancing again." Marcis replied as he slowly inched to the exit door.

"Nice dancing? Really?" Justin questioned with a hint of attitude in his voice.

"For one, don't get an attitude with me, and for two, what is your problem. All I did was give him a hug." I responded stepping closer.

"More like dry humping. You were all wrapped around him Brooke." Justin deadpanned. I rolled my eyes and turned to walk away. "Brooke. I'm
Sorry," Justin replied, grabbing ahold of my hand.

"You're practically accusing me of cheating on you. All I did was hug him. I would never do anything to cheat, or hurt you. You know that." I replied, walking up to him.

He kept quiet and pulled me into a hug.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I guess I'm just on the edge. You're my girl and I don't want anyone to be over you except me."

I giggled lightly and pulled away from the hug to look at him in the face.

"Jealousy looks sexy on you." I giggled, kissing him on the cheek.

"Oh whatever. Anyways, since we have five minutes, wanna go walk around for a bit?" Justin questioned.

"I mean considering you picked a fit with me for two minutes, we have about three minutes to do something."

"I doubt it, the dance instructors are never on time. Five minutes to them is basically fifteen minutes." Justin chuckled, dragging me toward the exit door.

"Where are you taking me Bieber?" I whined.

"Just enjoy the walk." Justin replied.

I shrugged my shoulders and followed him to where he was taking me.

After we walked for a bit, we stopped at a closet. Justin knocked on it, but there was no response.

"Come on, in here." Justin says. I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and walked into the closet.

"What exactly are we doing in here?" I questioned, looking at him with my eyebrows still furrowed.

"Shh." Justin responded, walking closer to me, I slowly stepped back until I couldn't anymore.