"Off We Go."

"Sweetie, Stay with us." A woman yelled, opening my eye lids and flashing a bright light in my eye. I couldn't see, I didn't know what was happening to me.

"She's alive," another lady yelled, she was on the left of me, running towards a room. I still had no idea where I was or what was happening to me, I tried lifting my self up to get a better view of my surroundings, but was pushed back down. I had no idea what I was on. My mind was spinning.

"Sweetie, lay back. You might have a concussion, just lay back and relax," the first lady replied. Judging from her uniform, I had guessed I was in a hospital, but why was I here? What had happened? I closed my eyes and tried my best to remember what had happened.

"Wow, it's really bad out here. This weather is horrible," Jess says, keeping her hands on the wheel.

"Mom! Watch out," Claire shouts, pointing out the window to the huge semi truck that was in front of the car.

"Oh my gosh," Jess gasps, trying her best to steer the car out of the way, but it was too late.

Everything went black, that's when I felt it; the impact. As ur bodies all jolt together, I could hear the sound of metal crushing, cars swerving and sooner than later, I could hear the sound of sirens in the distance and before I knew it, There were lights flashing in my peripheral vision. I gasp, as a sign of relief rushes over me.

"Help, help," I called out. Trying my hardest to move out of my position. I couldn't, I was trapped and there was no way out.

"Claire?" I questioned. "Are you guys ok?" I asked, but there was no response. I tried getting my body out of the car but seatbelt was jammed. There was no way out of this.

"Help, please help us," I cried.

"Over here, I have a few females trapped inside of a red Honda. One is concious, but the other two have not showed any signs of movement. We need to get them to the nearest hospital, immediately," a thin man yelled. He was dressed in a firefighters gear, so I felt a weight lift off my shoulder. "Stay with us honey. Stay with us!" The man shouted. "Listen to the sound of my voice. I need you awake for this sweetie," he says.

"Where am I? Where's Claire, and Jess?" I pant, looking around the room. There was a a lady standing beside me, writing something down a clipboard she held in her hands.

"Sweetie, lie down. Everything is going to be okay. You were in a car accident. Claire and Jessica are doing okay. We need to be worrying about you right now," she said pointing the tip of her pen at my leg. I looked over and noticed my leg was all wrapped up in a cast, and propped up on a pillow.

"My leg? What happens to my leg?" I questioned, with widened eyes.

"I'm afraid you broke your leg in the accident. You don't remember?" She asked, raising her left eyebrow in confusion.

"No, I don't," I answered honestly, looking around the hospital room. I knew something was missing. My Aunt and Uncle weren't here. Where were they?

"W-where's my Aunt a-and my Uncle?" I cry, looking around the room again, they still weren't there.

"I'm sorry to say this, but your Aunt and Uncle aren't here sweetie," she says looking at me with sympathetic eyes.

"A-are you sure? I-I know they wouldn't leave me here. I know they wouldn't leave me here!" I began to cry.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry. The only people we have in our records are your parents. They checked in immediately once they heard the news about you being in that accident," she said, pointing to the paper that was on her clipboard. A smile played on my lips. My parents were here.