"Kiss Me."

"No, no, let me get that for you," Justin spoke, reaching to get my phone.

"You do know that I can do things on my own right?" I questioned, looking at Justin with a crooked smile.

"I know, but you just got out of the hospital and the nurse told us to look after you. That's all I'm trying to do," Justin responded, grabbing my phone off of the nightstand and handing it to me. I just looked at him with a smile on my face.

"What?" Justin chuckled.

"You're a little extra. You know that?" I responded.

"What can I say?"

I shrugged my shoulders without anything to say back to him. The rest of the day consisted of Justin and I joking around. I had accidentally called him Justin Beaver, (which he hates) and he picked me off of the bed and spun me around in the air. I nearly threw up, but eventually ended up laughing it off.

"I had fun hanging with you Brooke," Justin said as we both walked downstairs and stood in front of the door.

"I had fun too." I replied, smiling big.

"Maybe I can come over tomorrow and we can hang out again? I mean at least before I leave."

When he said he was leaving, I could feel my heart crumble. I really wanted him to stay. I wanted our friendship to be how it was before we got older. When we would hangout non stop and never have to worry about being far from each other.

"Leaving? When are you planning on leaving?" I asked as I opened the door and stepped out. I waited for Justin to do the same, then I closed the door behind him.

"Well I might be leaving tomorrow. I planned it all out in my head. If I leave at around two o'clock in the afternoon, I'll be able to make it to California before my concert starts. I don't wanna let my beliebers down, so I'm going to try and leave tomorrow," Justin replied as we walked over to his house.

But what about me?

"That's nice," was all I could force out of my mouth.

"Yeah I'm pretty excited about it. This concert is supposed to be crazy. Plus I have a friend of mine joining me on a song, so I definitely can't miss it." Justin replied, stepping closer to his front door.

"I hope you have a great time."

"Yeah me too." Justin chuckled. "Well won't you look at that. I'm a twenty two year old man, and my best friend had to walk me home. Pathetic." Justin continued to chuckle.

I looked up at him and couldn't help but smile with him.

"You're so silly."

"Being silly is one of my best qualities,"

"You got that right," I added, lowering my head.

I immediately felt Justin's hand on my chin as he lifted my head up to look at him. We both stayed quiet as he held my chin in place.

I smiled at Justin, but this time he didn't smile back. He just looked at me with hunger in his eyes. I closed my eyes and I immediately felt his lips crash on mines. The feeling of his lips to mine made my heart speed. After about a minute or two, Justin pulled away and smiled back at me. I lowered my head again and he lifted it back up.

"You don't have to be so shy around me Brooke," he confessed, rubbing his thumb along my bottom lip.

"You make me nervous."

Justin smiled and brought his face close to mine again. I was hoping for another kiss, so I closed my eyes, but that wasn't the case, he attached his teeth the my bottom lip and lightly bit down on it.