"A Night To Remember." Part 1

"I have something I want to show you Brooke," Justin confessed, leading me to the hotel floor we had rented out for my birthday.

"You better not have got me anything Justin. You've done so much for me already and I don't need you getting me a gift," I whine, looking at him. He just flashed a grin and continued to lead me to where ever.

"Justin, where are you taking me?"

"You know what, come here," he replied, pulling me closer and cuffing his hands around my eyes.

"Seriously Justin, you can't just tell me what you are trying to show me?" I continue to whine.

"Don't look ok," Is all Justin said.

"But I want to know where you are taking me."

"I'm serious, you better not be peeking Brooke, this is a suprise!" Justin informs, tighting the grip of his hands around my eyes. I was sure if he'd squeezed any tighter, my eyes would explode from inside of my eye sockets.

"Justin," I dragged out. "You know I hate suprises! Plus I told you I didn't want anything for my birthday," I whine as Justin continued to lead me to the mysterious place he was taking me.

"Oh shush, you'll love it, I'm positive," he chuckles. After awhile of walking, we had finally made our way to our destination; I presumed. "Ok, when I count to three, I will remove my hands, and you'll see your surprise, so get ready," Justin says. I smiply nod my head and wait for Justin to begin his count down.

"One," Justin began. I could here the excitement in his voice. "Two," He dragged on. "Three," He said simply, removing his hands so I could see my surprise. My mouth hung open as I looked around the room. It was all decorated to perfection. Pink and purple decorations hung everywhere.

I turned to look at Justin before leaping into his arms. "It's perfect. I absolutely love it," I squeal. Justin finally released me from his grip and smiled widely at me. "Justin how long did this take you to do?" I asked in a concerened manner. It couldn't have been rushed because everything looked so perfect.

"Well, It took four hours, but with Claire's help, it only felt like two. We got everything done pretty quickly. We just wanted everything to be perfect for you Brooke," Justin says, shrugging his sholders.

After I had looked all around the hotel floor, Justin and I cranked some music on, and we start texting everyone we knew to tell them that the party was happening today.

"So is there anything we need to set up before the guest get here? Like as I was looking around, I noticed a room with chairs in it and a stage, what's happening there?" I asked in a concern manner.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out," Justin chuckled. I looked at him with squinted eyes before he walked away.

"You are such a meany head," I pouted, lowering my head in a sad manner, hoping Justin would then give in and tell me what he was planning.

"That face is not going to get me to budge, plus, you'll see what happens later on tonight," Justin tells me.

"Oh whatever," I pout, taking a seat at one of the tables.

"Stop pouting and dance with me," Justin says, grabbing my hand and lifting me off the chair. I gave him a half smile before I start dancing with him.

"This is going to be the best party ever," Justin smiled, continuing to dance.

"I'm so ready," I squealed.

Justin and I just danced for about thirty minutes before we decided to leave from the hotel. As we were on our way out, Justin's phone rang. He stopped in his place and slid the answer button over and put the phone to his ear. "Hello?" Justin asked. I just looked at him with a confused face before mouthing the words who is that. Justin just shrugged his sholders and continued to talk to the person on the phone. "Yes, ten o'clock will be perfectly fine." He said, beginning to walk again. I moved from my place and caught up with Justin. He removed the phone from his ear and looked at me with a smile plastered on his face.