add on #5

This is the prom night before the story.

There was a knocking sound on the wooden door that lead to Marinettes room.

Hurriedly the bluenette rushed to her door, her dress flowing around her legs, to find her best friend standing in front of her.

"Alya!" She went in to hug her.

"Hey Marinette. So are you all set to go to Adriens?" the brown eyed girl smiled at her.

"Why would we go to Adriens?" Marinette was confused. After all she had spent the past few days devastated that her crush wasn't allowed to go to their prom. Especially with the dress she was going to wear.

"Did you not get the text?"

"What text?"

"Oh boy, do I have some good news for you. Adriens dad gave him permission to come!"

"What?!?" Marinette stared at her best friend in utter disbelief.

"Yes, you heard correct. We'll all meet at the Agreste Mansion."

Barely twenty minutes later they entered his house.

Marinette was filled with excitement, this might end up being the best prom night ever. She thought about all the things that could happen and how he might look.

Her thoughts were interrupted by his voice calling them from upstairs.

The moment Marinette opened the door to his room, she was taken aback. She was already incredibly in love with this boy, but the way he looked right now was better than what she expected. Immediately butterflies started to spread in her stomach.

When she opened the door he was shocked as well. She looked so beautiful. Her red, sparkling dress with black accents highlighted every bit of her. The colours of her dress reminded him of their days when she was his Lady and he was her Chaton.

"Marinette, you look stunning." his head felt as though as it was wrapped in cotton.

"You don't look too bad yourself." She smirked.

Their brief interaction was interrupted by Alya laughing as her boyfriend appeared behind Adrien.

"Come on Nino, we'll give these lovebirds some space while I show you how to do a proper tie." Alya spoke through her laughter.

"Well there is just one adjustment I'd like to make to your look." Adrien looked deeply into Marinettes eyes.

"Oh yeah, and what is that?"

"Just follow me." he walked into the bathroom.

Adrien took a small, black box out of a cabinet, a shiny silver necklace inside of it.

The blond gently turned her to face the mirror.

"I think this will make your outfit complete." he took the necklace out of the box.

Slowly he adjusted it so that it would fit her perfectly. As he did so, his hands brushed against the soft skin of her neck.

With just this one touch Marinettes heart beat sped up immediately.

"You know, you do look nice. But I have to be honest, you look a little to clean for me." His fingers softly traveled across her neck and collarbone as he applied more and more pressure.

He leaned in close to her ear, his voice barely above a whisper.

"I should do something about that. How about a few marks on your neck?"