second

I'll go back a little to put "this certain moment" in context. Hope u enjoy❤️

An idea came to Alyas mind. She smirked and grabbed her friends wrist again, dragging her along behind her.

Marinette saw the expression on Alyas face and immediately realised that she was up to no good.

"Where are we going?" Marinette was already nervous.

"You'll see." Alya was in fact Marinettes friend and knew more about her than anyone else. And she knew what she needed to do. For Marinettes sake and for her fun as well.

She walked over to her boyfriend, still dragging Marinette, who was  standing next to his best friend, Adrien.

"Oh no!" Marinette tried to pull out of the firm grasp of her friend, but she failed. Who would've thought that Alya is that strong?

Adrien already saw them coming and he wasn't ready to face her either.

"Oh hell no. I'm not doing this." Adrien tried to leave but as Nino noticed what was happening he grabbed his arm, holding him back.

Just a moment later the two lovebirds were standing next to each other.

Of course Alya made sure to place Marinette as close to Adrien as possible.

Both of them tried to slightly back away but Alya and Nino were making sure they couldn't.

"Heyy..." Alya greeted them with a devilish grin.

They chatted a bit, Alya and Nino laughing occasionally but neither Marinette nor Adrien payed attention to the conversation, too busy trying to control their feelings and themselves and failing pathetically.

Marinette was nervously dancing from one foot to the other. Her movement eventually caused her hand to brush along his, making her stop dead in her tracks.

She looked at him, his emerald greens looking back at her, a mix of memories and promises fleeting through the air.

She felt as though as if the world around them has stopped, it was just them now.

She did not move, wanting to hold onto him, here cheeks flushed a bright red.

The sight of her pink tinted cheeks and the obvious nervousness in her eyes shot through him like an arrow, tickling his stomach. He also blushed brightly.

Alya noticed what was happening and snapped her fingers, as she finally got to the point she was planning on mentioning the whole time.

"So guys, you all know that today's Friday, right?" the other three nodded in unison, confused.

"And Mari, do you remember how I told you that my parents were out of town tonight?" Alya smiled and Marinette nodded slowly.

Nino caught onto Alyas thoughts quickly, knowing his girlfriend he decided to help her.

"Adrien, didn't you just tell me yesterday that your father would be out of town by 3? Going to New York?"

"Yes......?" Adrien answered, being entirely oblivious to their plans.

"So how about a sleepover at one of our houses?" bursted Alya out squeaking like a little kid.

Marinette and Adrien simultaneously opened their mouth, almost in shock but quickly caught themselves again.

Adrien slapped the back of Ninos head glancing at him furiously. Marinette did the same, kicking Alyas shin.

But Nino and Alya simply smiled at each other devilishly.

"Come on! It'll be so fun!" Alya jumped.

"Yeah come on dude." Nino nudged Adrien slightly.

Marinette let out an unsure okay after exhaling a long held breath, while Adrien just nodded slowly.

"Yes!" Alya was excited.

"Let's do it at Adriens. Well have a lot more space then." Nino suggested.

"Yeah it's fine." Adrien sounded calm.

"Ok guys, we'll meet you at 6:30. See you." Alya smirked, pulling her best friend away from the two boys.

"This is gonna be so fun!" Marinette just rolled her eyes at Alyas comment.

She couldn't believe Alya actually made her have a sleepover with her crush. Just the thought of it made her nervous.

The bell rang, calling them to class.

Adrien although waited outside, making sure Marinette was long inside before he entered as well.

They were both trying to avoid each other and the unnecessary butterflies in their stomachs.

The heads of both of the teenagersbwere filled with fright, excitement and a big load of promises at the same time.

But about one thing they were certain, this night was surely going to be exhausting.

Thanks for reading till here! You don't have to wait long for a bit more action😉 Hope you enjoyed and sorry that this one was that short. Hope you'll forgive me🙃 I'm sorry the writing will get better....(future me adding to the author note)

Bye ~Jolina❤️

Suddenly alone - a SleepoverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara