thirteenth

Marinette turned back around to look at him. He was sitting leaned back on the sofa, still breathless.

"Who was that?" She could easily hear the shortness of breath in his voice, making her feel tingly.

"Oh, No one. Not important." She smiled as she sat back down next to the blond.

Awkward silence laying between them for a few seconds until it was broken by him.

The green eyed boy reached forward to the table infront of him grabbing something.

For doing so he did not get up though, which made his shirt ride up just a few inches, revealing a small strap of skin.

Her gaze shifted, when it caught onto him she felt as though as she was thrown back into their previous situation all over again.

Her breath was suddenly flat, her head feeling distant, but her thoughts were abruptly interrupted.

"How about some TV?" He waved with the remote in his hand.

"Sure." She grinned awkwardly, swallowing hard.

He tried pressing the button multiple times but it didn't seem to work at all.

"Wait. Sometimes you just have to-" he started slamming the remote against the cushions of the sofa.

"Stop." She grabbed his hand looking at him, his emerald greens catching her baby blues when his eyes shot up at her, his skin tingling from her touch, creeping up his arm to his head. He did not manage to hide it on his face.

"-How would you feel if I just banged you on the couch." She only realised what she had said after the words had already escaped her lips.

He stared at her blankly, simultaneously feeling the need to burst out laughing as well as his mind going places all over again, places that he didn't want it to go.

He smirked mischievously.

"Don't!" She yelled laughing, covering her brightly red flushed face with her hands.

"I wouldn't mind." She could easily hear the smirk in his voice.

Her heart was racing once again. The blue eyed girl had to catch her breath quickly "Give the remote to me."

She immediately turned the TV on the first try, switching through channels, stopping randomly.

After a while of watching whatever program was on Adrien got up.

"Where are you going?" Her voice sounded high.

"It's late-" her eyes caught the alarm clock, it was midnight. "I'll go change into my pyjamas. You can change here."

He left the room and Marinette went for her backpack, getting out her pyjamas again.

About two minutes later the blue haired girl heard a knock coming from the bathroom door.

"Can I come back in?" He wanted to avoid any awkward situation from repeating itself.

"Sure." She laughed.

When the blonde entered the room he noticed she was now sitting on his bed, which wasn't surprising since that was where she left her bag.

When he sat down next to the blue eyed girl her eyes immediately caught onto the clothing tag at the back of his shirt.

"Umm.. Your shirt is inside out." she said, not expecting what was about to happen.

Without giving it any second thought he took of his shirt, turning it around.