seventh

Marinette and Adrien were each carrying bowls of popcorn as they made their way up to Adrien's room. They didn't say a word but somehow there was still this awkward tension in the silence between them.

When they entered the room they could see that Nino and Alya had already put the dvd into the player and sat themselves down on the sofa. They were sitting on one side of the sofa so that Marinette and Adrien had no other choice then sit next to each other.

Marinette sighed and rolled her eyes as she and Adrien sat down as well.

Nino and Alya marked the outsides of the sofa, giving Marinette and Adrien the two middle seats.

Alya and Nino both insisted that they wouldn't share a bowl and wanted their own each, so Adrien and Marinette had to share a bowl.

The blue bell eyed girl shot a furious glance at her best friend who just smiled back at her michievously.

"Everybody set and ready?" The brunette asked.

Nino and Adrien enthusiastically agreed while Marinette could already feel the dread forming in her stomach.

Alya pressed start and the movie began to play.

The room was dark which didn't help Marinette with her fear of horror movies.

She was already squinting at the TV even though nothing remotely scary had happened yet.

Willing to distract herself, Marinette reached for the popcorn.

Adrien seemed to have had the same idea since his hand went for the popcorn as well.

When the two put their hands into the bowl, inevidably their hand touched.

Marinette didn't think to much of it at first, already moving the popcorn to her mouth when her eyes accidentally met Adrien.

He had that irresistible half smirk on his lips. A really weird smirk that made her stomach tickle and almost impossible to contain herself.

She quickly looked away, which Adrien noticed. He very much liked the effect he had on the blue eyed girl.

They continued watching the movie.  Adrien seemed calm or at least not scared while Marinette was flinching at even the tiniest movement on screen.

Marinettes eyes were trained on the TV. The girl in the movie had been running away for almost ten minutes and was now hiding in an abandoned factory, holding the door shut with all her strength. The murderer was trying to break through the door.

When an axe came through the door and hit the girl. Marinette got scared and jumped. (Un)fortunately she fell into Adrien's lap.

This time their reactions switched places. Adriens expression morphed into shock as he stared at the girl laying on top of him.

Before he had been scared of the movie but now that feeling was completely gone, replaced by nervousness and an almost irresistible desire to keep her as close to him as he could.

Marinette though was determined to make him feel the way he made her feel so often.

She flashed the best smirk she could and stretched so she could get closer to his face.

"I gotta be honest I look damn good on you." With satisfaction she watched him growing more nervous. She liked the way it felt to make him feel like that.

Her words send shocks through Adriens stomach, his chest burning with an unknown feeling.

"Should we leave you guys alone or are you gonna continue watching the movie with us?" Alya laughed.

"We're fine." Marinette scooched back to her seat and left behind a baffled Adrien.

He felt like his nervous system was going crazy, his gut felt like someone just fired off fireworks inside of it and he couldn't focus nor think of anything besides her.

After half an hour Nino and Adrien kind of seemed to have lost their interest in the movie. So hey started talking about everything and nothing.

At first they were still paying at least a little bit of respect to the girls, who were still watching the movie, and talked under their breath. But as their conversation kept going they became louder and louder until Marinette got so annoyed by that that she had to say something.

"Could you please shut up?" she almost hissed at the boys.

"Make me." Adrien answered with that damnit half smirk on his face.

Marinette was trying to keep her behaviour up.

"I could, but I don't think you'd want me to do that in front of your best friend."

His smirk faded, that girl really knows how to make someone go crazy for her.

"But I'll gladly do that later. But please just be quiet for now." She looked away smiling to herself kind of shocked of herself.

"Since nobody's watching anymore, I guess we might as well turn the movie off." Alya grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"So what's next?" She asked, a huge smile on her face.

Hope you enjoyed it.
~Jolina❤