tenth

Please take a quick look at the picture so you know how an arena looks. Thx and enjoy!💕

The fresh wind of a new day blew through Marinettes hair as they made their way out the door.

After quite a long discussion they had agreed that the laser tag arena was indeed too far away to walk to and that they were taking the bus, so there they were on their way to the next stop.

Marinettes feet carried her lightly although her thoughts still weighed heavy on her mind.

Everything that had happened these last few days replayed in her head, these thoughts seemed to spin around faster and faster until she was interrupted.

The floor slipped away underneath her feat when her best friend tugged at her arm a little bit too heavy.

Marinette, as the clutz she was, just barely caught herself.

"What are you doing?" The brunette laughed.

When the blue haired girl was thrown back into reality she realised that she had walked way past the bus stop, lost in her own head.

"Nothing." she murmured as she let herself fall down onto a near by bench.

She kept her gaze on the floor until she heard the roaring of the bus grow closer.

Marinette almost fell onto the closest seat and stared out the window again, watching the passing cars.

She was not in a bad mood or anything, that was just what she always did, dream and think.

As her gaze wandered across the trees and houses that just seemed to fly by she noticed something in the reflection.

Adrien had sat down across from her as his eyes were trained on her.

He must've been doing that for quite a while since he was obviously not in the here and now anymore, lost in his thoughts as well.

His mind also weighed heavy with the past events, as his feelings took over him.

She turned around to face him to which he responded by quickly turning away and falling out of the trance he had been in.

His cheeks grew hot, he felt weird. What was happening to him?

Marinette couldn't help but smile to herself as she turned to the window once again.

They were already awaited by their friend outside of the large, grey building.

As soon as Rose had spotted them she ran towards them and hugged each of them tight.

"I'm so happy you came!" She exclaimed in excitement.

"Me too." Juleka smiled as she waved them to follow her inside.

They passed the huge door and immediately started to chat about everything and nothing.

"So do you know how laser tag works?" The black haired girl asked as they were walking up the stairs.

"Sure." All of them nodded when behind another door they were suddenly greeted by smoke and flashing  colourful lights.

They went inside, checked in and each of them grabbed a jacket and a gun as they hurried into the arena.

They stood in the group and waited for the game to start since as soon as the game started they would be assigned teams.

A loud horn echoed through the halls as Marinette quickly tried to find her partner.

She easily spotted that it was her and Alya against Adrien and Nino against Juleka and Rose.

When they all knew the groups they quickly split up and started running around and hiding.

"Let the hunt beging!" Was the last thing the other friends could hear fro Juleka before they were all out of sight.

Soon Marinette and Alya found themselves in a corner with no one else in sight.

"I'll go take a look around. Be back soon." The brunette ran off.

So there Marinette stood, on her own, her eyes trained on the field in front of her.

What she didn't think about though was what was behind her.

Everything was silent when suddenly a warm hand slid around her waist and turned her around in one spin.

She then found herself just inches from his face once again.

A smug grin plastered across his lips, the lips she had been eagerly waiting for. "M'Lady." he whispered, her head grew dizzy allover again.

Eyes wide she could barely realize what was happening before he was even closer to her.

His mouth was now hovering not even half an inch above her skin as his breath flew across her neck, tickling her "Told you I was the better player."

She could barely hold onto herself right now.

Her eyes met his again and the look in them, hot and heavy, let the butterflies in her stomach rise once again.

Her heart was beating fast and heavy again but that didn't stop her from coming back into reality.

Her soft hands slid across his cheeks and found their way into his golden hair as she tightly held onto it.

"Are you really sure about that?" She asked him as her hand wandered down his arms onto his hands.

One of them she put on her back the other one on her thigh as she smirked and jumped onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist.

His heart started to beat faster and his stomach felt like it was about to explode, and all it took for that was her touch.

He breathed heavy "Yes I am."
He pushed her up against the wall and looked straight into her eyes.

Neither of them moved anymore, body on body as their heavy breaths grew one when he suddenly stepped back, leaving her behind without the heat of his skin on hers, cold.

Her feet thudded on the ground, he shot her light, kicking her out of the game and walked away, leaving her unable to move and breathing heavy.

She was frozen for the next few seconds as she just stared at the wall he had just disappeared behind, but he was gone.

What was that feeling inside of her stomach? What was that boy doing to her?

She didn't know but she knew that it was not just her.

Thanks for reading! Ly all!!!💜💜💜

~Jolina