twelfth

The four friends had decided that it was time to go home again for all of them.

Marinettes house wasn't far away, so they decided to walk her home first.

Marinettes was searching for her keys, but they were nowhere to be found.

She got on the ground and emptied out her pockets but there were still no keys.

She called her parents- "Hey maman. Maman? I forgot my keys can you open the door please."

As she kept on listening her eyes grew wide- "Oh Honey we're at Grandma's for the weekend, I told you."

"What?!?" Her voice was so loud that her friends jumped.

"I'm sorry sweetie, can't you stay at a friend's then?"

"I guess." She scratched her head "Love you maman bye."

Marinette told her friends about her issue.

"Sorry Mari but you can't stay at my place, my sister's having her friends over already. We're all booked." Alya smiled, pitying her.

Nino was out of question, his dad has a strict no girl policy.

"You can stay at Adriens, right?" Nino jumped in, Alya giving him a smug and approving smile.

"Sure my father is still be out of town for a bit."

"Oh. Ok." Marinette smiled nervously.

"So it's settled then." Alyas eyes landed on her watch "Shoot I really have to leave. Bye!"

She sprinted, grabbing Ninos hand and pulling him with her. The poor boy only managed to wave at them before they were gone.

So there they stood once again, staring awkwardly at each other.

"So.. let's go?" The blond said also visibly nervous.

"Yeah let's go." She smiled.

....

They entered his room once again, but it was almost dark outside due to the storm clouds outside his window, even if it was still in the afternoon.

Adrien walked over to his sofa and sat down gesturing her to sit down next to him.

She sat down when as soon as her feet stopped touching the floor her stomach growled.

"Someone sounds hungry." He chuckled.

"Not really-" he interrupted her.

"We have ice cream."

"Fine then." She smiled.

He got up but when she started following him he asked her to stay in his room.

She sat back down, her legs crossed beneath her, waiting.

A few moments later green eyed boy entered the room again, a bowl in each of his hands.

He sat down once again and gave her her bowl.

"Thanks."

After only a few spoonfuls the blonde had ice cream all over his mouth, even though he usually wasn't a messy eater.

Without even thinking about it her hand reached forward, wiping it off his lips.

She had to stop being so carelessly with what she was doing, or he would not be able to take this anymore, his heartbeat speeding up at merely the feeling of her touch.

"You can't even eat properly, can you?" She laughed at him but with a secretly loving undertone.

"Oh bite me." He also laughed.