sixteenth

Note: when they're watching the movie, the cursive writing is the movie characters talking.

The two left the building, Marinette strutted well knowing what she had just done as well as knowing that he was walking behind her.

His head was spinning with the thoughts of her, an inerasable smile sitting on his lips.

They walked the streets in silence, caught in their own thoughts when they passed a familiar street.

"Hey why don't we go to the movie theatre? It's only a minute from here and Juleka recommended this new movie to me."

"Sure." He nodded.

Eventually they arrived at the box office.

"Two tickets for coeurs connectés, please." She smiled politely.

"Of course." The clerk handed them the tickets "You and your boyfriend have fun."

Marinette gave him a short thanks before heading inside.

They walked across the long, red carpet towards the theatre. When they were about to enter his voice stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Why didn't you deny it?"

"Deny what?" Well aware of what he meant, she faked the confusion.

"The whole boyfriend thing." He stared at her intently.

"Why should we cause some random guy unnecessary confusion? " the bluenette smiled nervously and muttered something unintelligible.

"What did you say?" He sounded full of hope.

"Nothing." She waved him off. "Let's just head inside." Her voice was dripping with hidden meaning.

As soon as they sat down in the almost empty theatre, the lights lowed down and the trailers started to play.

After a few minutes he looked over at her. She looked incredibly beautiful once again, unbelievable considering in what a mundane situation they were in.

"You look stunning." He whispered, leaning in.

"In the dark? Thanks." She laughed.

"No, that's not what I meant. The screen reflecting in your eyes, the light smile on your-" his eyes slipped down a few inches "-lips."

"Thank you." She smiled softly before looking at the screen again.

The blond admired her for a few more seconds before his eyes met the screen again as well.

The movie had reached its climax, when the main characters finally stood face to face, about to confess their love to one another.

I have to tell you something... Marinette watched the movie closely, how the characters used their words, voice and body language.

I've been in love with you for way too long. Adriens heartbeat sped up with every word coming from the screen.

I don't want to hide it anymore. The tension was growing inbetween them, the unspoken words they both wanted to tell each other so desperately, now audible over the speakers.

I want you. The bluenette pressed her leg against his, desperate for touch.

Only you. Adriens hand wandered to her leg, slowly tracing circles on it. He felt every word they said, more than he wanted to.

Marinettes stomach was suddenly filled with a lot more than just the popcorn they were previously eating. She felt as though as she was going to explode if she couldn't just kiss him right then and there.