third

Please keep reading it gets better (damn I sound pathetic) 😉. Hope you enjoy❤️

The blue eyed girl walked along the streets, her backpack swinging on her back in the rythm of her steps.

She couldn't stop smiling even though she wasn't quite confident.

Her mind kept playing out scenarios how she would mess everything up, or as Alya would say "be Miss clumsyness herself" again.

The closer she came to his house, the more the nervousness grew inside of her. Her stomach turned a bit.

How could she ever have agreed to a sleepover? At his house?

The Agreste Mansion towered tall before her. She exhaled loudly.

"Okay Marinette. You can do this." she whispered, trying to reassure herself.

She looked around for her best friend but she couldn't spot her.

Alya is surely inside already. Or at least so she thought.

She tried to calm herself down and pressed the doorbell, a loud ringing echoing through the street.

------------------ meanwhile --------------------

Adrien walked up the stairs to his room. He opened the door but he was too fast to stop or notice what he was about to run into.

He cursed loudly at the pain on his forehead, rubbing the hurt area and went inside.

There must've been something behind the door, his backpack.

It must've blocked the door which caused it to slam right into his face. He kicked it in anger.

As he looked into the mirror he could see a red scratch plastered over his whole forehead. "Oh no." he said, rubbing it again as if trying to remove it. Of course this didn't work so he went on with what he wanted to do beforehand.

He walked up to his closet and opened it. His eyes scanned everything. He still indeed was a model, he had to choose proper clothing, even if it's just for a sleepover.

He told himself even though he knew that he actually was doing this because of her. He decided to pick his favourite grey pajama pants and a black t-shirt.

He placed the pyjamas on his bed for later.

As he closed the door of the closet he turned around to face his alarm clock. It was 6:08 p.m. Still enough time left to prepare the one or another thing.

Or so he thought thought. But before he could even bring his thought to an end the doorbell rang. So he made his way to the front door.

As he opened it he saw the one person he least expected, Marinette. Her bluebell eyes looked up at him as she smiled nervously.

"Uhm Hi. I didn't expect you to turn up that early..." he was rambling whilst unconsciously scratching his neck.

"Yeah, I didn't wanna leave Alya alone so... By the way, where is she?" Marinette got up on her tip toes and tried to look behind him but she couldn't spot the brown haired girl.

"Alya isn't here yet. Didn't we agree on 6:30?" Marinette was shocked but nodded slowly, getting slightly more worried.

They stood there for what felt like hours until Adrien finally moved

"Ugh." he slapped his forehead jokingly "Where are my manners. Welcome M'Lady." he said gesturing behind him and bowing down slightly.

Marinette stared at him in disbelief and just stood there a little bit stiffened up, she couldn't help but smile.

Adrien, your Chat is showing. He looked at her and saw her expression, he worried. He ought to stop making her uncomfortable like this right this instance.

"Sorry Marinette. I didn't mean to...."

"Don't worry. It's.. it's fine." she tried to shake it off, stepping inside and smiling at him briefly.

"Well, let's head upstairs, shouldn't we?" His voice sounded soothing.

Marinette nodded while smiling to herself.

--Marinette--

He opened the front door, seemingly surprised but she couldn't tell if it was positive or not.

When she looked at him and her heart might've skipped the one or another beat.

He was wearing a quite loose white T-shirt. It was a bit washed out but it still looked good, too good, especially on him.

It seemed a bit like he tried to show off.

Marinette never quite noticed it like that, much due to his usual clothing, but he indeed was very much so hot.

He had perfectly toned abs and she just could not help but stare at him, a feeling rattling through her stomach.

But she quickly caught herself again when she heard his voice. He was stuttering. Wait. Was he stuttering because of her? No that was impossible.

She could barely listen but luckily she still understood what he was talking about.

She was rambling "Yeah, I uh.. didn't wanna leave Alya alone so...." as she said that she wondered where her friend was. "By the way, where is she?"

She tried to look behind him but couldn't spot her. Alya wouldn't do that to her, she wouldn't leave her alone with him, would she?

But she did, just as Adrien told her, Alya wasn't here yet. Now she obviously had any reason to be nervous and worried.

The blue eyed girl just stared at him blankly, not knowing what to do.

She heard him grown and he slapped his forehead. He was so adorable. What had she done?

"Where are my manners" he smiled at her warmly and her heart might have melted a bit.

"Welcome M'Lady." She stared at him in disbelief. Did he just call her his Lady? His? Her heart was racing and him bowing before her didn't make it any better. Was breathing always that hard?

He seemed to have noticed that and immediately apologized to her. She assured him it was fine. Indeed it was more than fine.

Even though it was hard, she loved the butterflies he caused more than anything else. She stepped inside and heard his soft voice again.

He asked her to go to his room. Marinette was nervousness herself but she managed to nod.

So far so good. As they made their way up the stairs she made a promise to herself that she would be confident and calm, or at least make it seem so.

She really hoped that she could, otherwise she didn't know when she would crack.

Thanks for reading guysss. Hope you liked it. Stay tuned for the next chapter and get ready for something soon....*winky face*

Also more discriptive writing is in its way <3

Bye ~Jolina❤️😇