200k special

THE REVEAL

Thank you so much for 200k! I'm so happy about all the support I've been getting on here <3

For the 200k special I have decided to write how Marinette and Adrien revealed their identities to each other since it happened previous to the story. I hope you enjoy this chapter and ily all!

TW: Blood/injury

Song recommendation: "Dirty Mind" by Boy Epic (pls just do it)

"Pound it!" The black cat was out of breath.

Their enemy was defeated. This one had been a tough one. He found himself covered in bruises and cuts.

"Pound it." The low volume confused him and so did the fist bump which was merely a touch this time.

"M'lady?" There was worry in his voice as he turned around.

"Chat?" Her expressions were weak.

"Catch me." with those words she collapsed into his arms, conscious.

His eyes grew wide as he pulled her close.

Utter shock overcame him as he stared at the blood staining his hand.

Panic overtook his actions as he realized the blood was coming from a gash in her side.

"We'll fix this, don't worry." He tried to stay calm as to not worry her but he was struck by fear.

"We'll get you to the hospital." he carried her in his arms, holding onto her like he could never let go.

"No!" she cried out in pain as she moved. "We can't go to a hospital. What if I detransform?"

Adrien didn't want to admit it but he knew she was right.

He held onto her for dear life as they jumped from building to building.

The blond remembered the abandoned hospital Master Fu had mentioned to them a few months back.

He didn't think they would need it back then, especially with the way Master Fu emphasized the 'only for emergencies' but this was the only way to make sure that she would be fine.

"Chat-" she whimpered "-it hurts so much."

"We'll get you through this ok? Just look at me."

He put her down onto the treatment table, shaking limbs beneath him.

The blood was seeping through the front of her suit.

"We need to treat you immediately." he took her suit off before taking out the equipment he needed.

"I'm sorry but this will hurt, just breathe with me, okay?" He tried to smile in order to calm her.

The blond disinfected her wound, her drawing in sharp breaths with every touch.

"You'll be fine, I promise." He continued to fix her up.