first

Bear through the innocent beginning with me😂. The writing's not my best at the start but I'm fixing it and it gets better later on.Enjoy and just wait for the good stuff, I promise it's better❤️

Marinette ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She could already see the well known doors of her dear school.

The past night had just exhausted her. Another night she spent patrolling with her beloved partner.

She stumbled one step after another and almost fell as she walked through the main entrance.

She quickly looked around trying to remember which lesson her class was having at this moment, to know where she needed to head. Then it came to her mind. Chemistry. How could she have forgotten.

She quickly made her way to the classroom as she was already over 30 minutes late.

She finally saw the door of her classroom, still running as she opened it.

She stopped abruptly, her shoes squeaking beneath her. She tried to not run into the person that stood behind the door as she fell down landing on the floor and making a loud bumping noise. Her backpack opened and her stuff was spilled all across the floor. Marinette cursed under her breath.

"Marinette! Are you crazy?!" shouted her best friend Alya across the room.

"I guess so." she mumbled rubbing her back.

"Are you ok?" called out the soft voice in front of her. It didn't take her long to realise whom it belonged to.

Her bluebell eyes went big as she looked up seeing the emerald greens staring at her filled with worry.

"Um- I'm okay..." she stuttered smiling at him goofily.

She heard him sigh in relief. As she saw his hand being extended towards her she was confused. She stared at it for a few seconds before realising what he was intending to do.

She layed her hand on top of his staring at him like a dork. Her heart began to beat faster as she felt his warmth. This feeling only grew further as he began to smile and his grip around her wrist tightened.

He pulled her up, making her stand on her feet again. He had unintentionally made her stand face to face with him, a whole lot closer than he would want in front of their class.

Marinette gasped quietly as she realised that their faces were just inches apart. Their eyes widened. Marinette quickly turned around after unconsciously staying in this position for a few seconds. Beautiful seconds that felt like hours in her memory.

She got down on the floor again pathetically trying to pick up her things. "My-" she laughed nervously " um..stuff" she said while trying to calm down her heart and grab the one or another clear thought.

Adrien still stood there with a baffled expression on his face. He couldn't believe what just happened. His heart was beating rapidly fast and he didn't say a word.

After Marinette gathered up her stuff she quickly stumbled over to her best friend, dropping right onto the chair next to her.

"Looks like little Miss clumsyness herself decided to show up today" teased Alya.

"Shut up." mumbled Marinette while slightly hitting her best friend with her elbow.

Adrien finally seemed to have woken up and walked to his seat, sitting down right next to his best friend, named Nino.

"Dude, what was that? Did you do that on purpose?" Nino smiled at him teasing him as well. "Nino!" Whisper yelled Adrien while staring down at his desk.

As if on cue their teacher walked in, her arms full of bottles. Oh how lucky they both felt that the teacher hadn't been there before.

They both covered their faces in embarrassment, their hands trying to hide their furiously blushing faces. But it didn't work. Not the least bit, open for everyone to see.

As the teacher went on with the lesson, seemingly ignoring the fact that Marinette had just been 35 minutes late, Adrien and Marinette both occasionally glanced at each other which just ended with both of their faces being tinted slightly pink over and over again.

As the teacher announced that the lesson was over everyone stormed out of the classroom besides the four of them.

Alya stood up looking at Marinette.

"Come on girl. Let's head outside. I don't wanna waste any of my precious break inside of this stupid classroom."

Marinette stood up unwillingly because of her friend, which had grabbed her hand and pulled her out of her chair.

They walked to the door as Adrien was staring at Marinette not even looking away as his friend began to talk to him. He didn't even listen.

The moment, the feeling of her warmth, her adorable smile it all kept replaying in his head.

Nino stood up and got his friend out of there just like his girlfriend previously did with hers.

Both, Marinette and Adrien were all absent for the rest of the break until a certain moment.

Ok guys thanks for reading. Please help me improve my writing skills. Leave ur opinion. I hope u liked it. See u in the next chapter

xoxo ~Jolina❤️