add on #2

This takes place about a week before the story. Enjoy!

Marinette was bored. She was standing on her balcony like she did so often as she watched the sun set and weave her golden rays across the city and all its houses and greens.

She was tapping her nails against the wooden railing in front of her while she stared off into the distance as barely a few feet behind her a familiar buzz echoed through the air to reach her ear.

Marinette flew around and went for her phone. Her best friend's name, Alya, was to be seen on the bright screen.

"Can we go out? I'm bored af." First message.

"Ice cream?" Read the second message as Marinette could almost hear the grin in her best friend's voice although it was only a text.

She tapped her nails again but this time against her bright pink phone case.

Alya was not a very patient person so it didn't take long until she called the blue haired girl.

"I know you read my messages.. So?"
she was almost buzzing with excitement.

"I..I don't know." She kept tapping on her case.

"Girl stop playing with you phone case and come over.", the brunette paused for a few seconds, "By the way, Nino and Adrien are joining us."

Alya knew she couldn't resist that offer.

"Crap. I'm coming." Marinette could already hear her friend smirk in the other side of the line.

"Great see you in 20 at my house." and silence.

Marinette threw her phone into her purse as she rolled her eyes and smiled.

She flew down the stairs and with a quick "Goodbye Maman, Bye Papa." she was out the door.

************ at Alyas **************

Marinette could already see her best friend's house at the end of the street.

She sprinted to the door and quickly scanned the many names next to it and rang the bell twice. The door sprung open and the blue bell eyed girl hurried up the stairs quickly.

As she stood in her best friends room her gaze fell outside the window, it was almost entirely dark already.

They were only waiting for the boys to come over now.

"So what exactly does, I quote, "Ice cream" mean?" Marinette made quotation marks with her fingers while talking.

"You'll see.. But we won't stay in." Alya declared michievously. How Marinette hated (but secretly loved) that her best friend just couldn't be well behaved for once.

Marinette raised a finger as if she wanted to start talking but their conversation was interrupted by the bell ringing another time.

"Be right back." and Alya almost fell over as she tried to get off the sofa a bit to quickly.

Marinette heard the door click open and then a voice. His voice.

She could immediately feel how the words in her brain formed into one big lump.

Not only that but all that it took to make her heart beat faster without a second of hesitation was him entering the room and his emerald green eyes catching hers.

"Hi Mari." his voice was soft but sonorous, but then not a second later Alya popped into the room as well.

"So girl get up, we got places to be."