add on #7

Did someone say hot training sequence?? 🫶

What felt like an eternity ago it was Adriens idea to start training together on the same field he always used for his  fencing classes. And so they ended up there every week.

"Do you want the black or the white stick?" Marinette asked as she went through the closet.

"Black one, always. I thought you knew that by now princess." He said teasingly before the bluenettte threw him the stick with a grin on her face.

"Let's go" she said as they walked back up.

"Are you ready to loose?" She looked him up and down.

"I told you you had to stop talking to yourself."

"Haha." Her tone was ironic before she took the first hit at him.

Immediately getting started he hit her back.

They got more and more into the fight as the sound of wood banging against each other filled the air, soon to be followed by panting sounds.

"Do you need a break?" He asked through breaths.

"Never." The words shot out of her as she took a swing at his legs, sending his body flying towards the floor.

He was surprised by her attack as he stared up at her but what came next surprised him even more.

She took a step forward pinning him down to the floor as she sat down on him and used her stick to slightly tilt his head upwards, meeting her eyes.

"Do you go down that easy, pretty boy?" her voice and weight on top of him drove him crazy.

The blond swallowed hard at the nickname. He could feel his body burning and not just because of the heat that had built up while fighting, no the heat was coming from a certain girl positioned a little bit too perfectly on top of him.

Butterflies rushed through his stomach, heating up his insides and filling him with something new.

He bit his lip as he stared at her intently, sitting in the charged silence.

She looked back down at him, waiting for a response but instead she was met with pleading eyes, asking for something that she had only been waiting for. She could feel her chest burning, her breath hitching even more.

Adrian figured it was his turn to react. He slowly started to caress her legs on each side, starting at the knee and moving upwards, slowly.

Her heart was racing even more, she couldn't keep her focus, and that he used for his advantage.

He saw how her eyes grew weak, distracted, just what he wanted. Quickly he switched their positions, slamming her against the floor.

As he was now positioned on top of her. He grabbed his stick and leaned in close.

"Looks like pretty boy got you now."

"Get off of me." She growled silently.

"Not what I expected you to say but ok." He got up and extended his hand toward her, which she ignored.

"Try again, and give me your best shot."

Their sequences repeated, hit against hit until with one swift motion Adrien knocked Marinettes stick out of her hands.

She looked shocked, surprised as she held her hands up.

"You got me." She smiled in defeat.

"Not quite." His voice was low before he moved closer toward her.

He kept moving closer forcing her to walk backwards until she couldn't go any further back against the wall.

His look was so stern that every thought vanished from her mind as his emeralds met hers.

He put one hand up against the wall next to her face and the other close to her torso, trapping her inbetween his arms.

They stood chest to chest, face inches apart, breathing heavy from both physical exhaustion and arousal.

She tillted her chin upwards, bringing their lips even closer together a warm energy sparking inbetween them.

Her eyes fluttered close at the tension as the rest of her body seemed to move automatically.

Her hand leaped forward, finding the small of his back. Her hand crept under his shirt, her cool skin against his hot.

The blonds muscles tensed at the touch but eased back immediately, welcoming it.

She traced small circles, making an effort to draw him closer but he barely moved.

His breath was fanning across her face, blowing a few loose strands away.

"I-" she started but he shushed her immediately as he put his thumb on her mouth.

"Just stay like this, please." He sounded desperate.

He moved his mouth closer to her neck, his breath now tickling it as he started to softly caress it.

Ad if that wasn't enough he positioned his leg between hers as he slowly moved upward, eventually slightly lifting her up.

She gripped him tighter as her mind went blank.

Her breath hitched, heart beating so hard it was about to jump out of her chest, she begged him.

"Please, do something."

"If your that desperate for me," he smirked "that's a bit of a shame."

He came back up and they were face to face again.

"...Why don't you kiss me?" She asked eyes half shut yet almost demanding, teasing him to give in as she knew he wanted to.

"Maybe if you beat me first." He swallowed, stepped back and tossed her her stick.

She fell down of the wall she was previously pinned up against as she felt how cold the air was in comparison to the body heat that had been there before.

Within seconds she tried to switch back to fight mode but as their sticks clashed together once again, she could tell he was still visibly just as affected as she was, if not more.

Taking advantage of that she stepped closer to him once again.

"I know you want this, work for it." She dropped her stick as she walked off.

He looked after her as she walked away, knowing damn well he did want it.

He fell back against a wall huffing and shaking his head, overpowered by his emotions.

God he loved the training sessions.