add on #3

Btw "starry night" (the painting above) is my favourite painting ever (random fun fact ik sry?) ❤️❤️❤️

The air was humid. It was just another hot summer night in Paris, the stars shining brightly above the city, their beauty drawing in everybody who dared to look at them.

Drawing in everybody but a certain cat, prancing from rooftop to rooftop with a whole other beauty on his mind.

After a few leaps the blond cat had reached a balcony, her balcony.

He transformed back into his normal self, carefully knocking on the wooden hatch, hoping for her to not be asleep just yet.

This night it was just simply too hot. Marinette was laying on her bed staring at the ceiling unable to fall asleep.

She had just began to get caught up deep in her thoughts when she heard a quiet knock from above.

The blue haired girl smiled to herself, well knowing there was only one other person who would be visiting her at this late hour.

"Beautiful night, isn't it m'lady?" Fresh but warm air blew through her soft hair.

When she opened the hatch she was immediately greeted by his familiar smile, the smile she fell in love with so long ago and did over and over again.

"Yeah." She smiled back nervously tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as he extended his hand to her, pulling her up to the roof.

"Look at the stars!" Her bluebell were dancing from star to star, fascinated.

His eyes although we're trained on her. He couldn't help it.

"Hey let's sit." She was looking at him now.

His eyes avoided her gaze immediately, shooting to the side "Sure." She had caught him staring, grinning.

She loved the effect she had on him.

They sat there for quite a while, not talking much both staring into the night sky.

"It's so hot today, isn't it?" she broke the silence laying inbetween them.

He rolled his eyes first but felt the immediate need to keep talking.

"Do you realize we never stop tasting our tongues?" He couldn't believe he just said the dumbest thing that came to his mind.

First Marinette had to grin because of how ridiculous and random this question seemed when another thought crossed her mind.

"How about I taste yours for a change then?" The blue bell eyed girl was looking at him now, her eyes filled with suggestion.

Startled he looked back at her, unable to say a word.

How was she so smooth? How did she keep driving him more and more crazy with every passing day?

The smug grin on her face didn't help in any way, his heart was beating fast and somehow his mouth seemed to be dryer than a desert now.

I love her. A thought that kept spining through his mind all day.

"Anyway-" she laughed it off "I'm getting a little uncomfortable right now. I think I have a blanket in my room."

The blue haired girl lifted herself up and left, leaving him behind with a thousand thoughts running through his head.

About a minute later she returned with a thick, heavy blanket in her hands and spread it on the floor.

She sat down on it gesturing for him to sit down next to her.

They had only been sitting there for a few seconds but Marinette felt like the heat was crushing her.

"Ugh it is so hot outside." Her voice somehow intrusive, throwing the blond completely of track.

Something inside of him seemed to have taken over him now. He rolled over to her placing his arms beside her so that she was under him leaving a few inches inbetween them.

He leaned down, almost purring right next to her ear "If you don't stop complaining about how hot it is I'll give you a reason to feel hot."

His breath tickling her skin, her thoughts seemed to stop and focus in him and only him.

Both their hearts beating fast, breathing hard, but somehow both in unison.

He slowly lowered himself, her eyes fluttered close which made him only want to kiss her more.

His eyes uncontrollably fluttering close as well, heat growing between them, even warmer than the air surrounding them, they heard something behind them.

Quickly he moved away, laying down beside her.

They looked up only to realize that a pigeon had sat down on the railing, almost knocking over something.

She laughed relieved, covering her baby blues with the back of her hand "This is ridiculous." her cheeks still flushed a bright red.

His cheeks were matching hers as he thought as well how ridiculous this was.

How ridiculously much he was in love with her, how ridiculously much he wanted to kiss her.

His heart was desperate for all these suggestions to stop and finally become real.

He already knew, he wasn't going to be able to sleep this night.

Not with this, not with her and his feelings running through his head like a song stuck on repeat.

He always wanted someone that made him feel the way music did, and she was a song that he would never get tired of.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed ❤️ feel free to suggest anything or comment what I could do better. I love you all so much and thank you for all the support! You make my day every day!

~Jolina❤️❤️