Oneshot 3 ☁️

(!Warning! Very fluffy)

3rd person Pov:

"Hey Langa, can I ask you for a weird favor?" 

Langa breaks his focus from his skating magazine and looks over at his boyfriend next to him. "Sure go ahead." 

"Can you um.. play with my hair? I can't seem to fall asleep." 

He tosses the magazine onto the ground and slides underneath the warm covers besides Reki. "Okay, turn around." 

Reki listens and turns his body around until he's facing the wall. "I'm just excited that we get to skate tomorrow so I can't sleep." 

"We skate everyday silly." Langa says while tangling his fingers into the crimsonette's hair, stroking every few strands and twisting them around his fingers. 

"I know, but I just have a hunch that something great will happen." his head subconsciously leans back closer into Langa's hand. 

"Something great huh?" the bluenette leans forwards and presses his lips against the back of Reki neck for a moment, before continuing back to playing with his mesh of hair. 

"Y-yeah." he responds shakily. 

The couple had started dating a few weeks prior, right after Langa won the big skating race that Adam initiated. The two made up after a couple hours of discussing and arguing back and forth; realizing that they are pretty much insanely in love with one another and hated being away from each other. 

•Flashback•

"I just want to skate with you Langa.. no more S bullshit. I want to be with you, besides you or with you."

"'With me'?"

"Yeah dumbass. I want to be with you, but I understand if you don't feel the same. It's partially why... I got so frustrated when you wanted to skate with Adam. He's deadly." 

"With me... as in?"  the bluenette pauses.

"Are you stupid!?"

"I just want to make sure we're on the same page.." 

"I like you, Langa. Does that clear things up enough for you?"

"Yeah... I like you too Reki."

•End of Flashback•

They've been skating a lot more together lately. Since Reki convinced himself and Langa to give up their S badges, they've had a lot more free time for themselves.

Reki knew he missed skating with him, but didn't know he did this much. It was pretty much skating every second of the day. At one point, a teacher had to yell at Reki because he was skating down the hallways of the school. 

The familiar sense of thrill and excitement occurred every time the two boys skate with one another. They equally regretted everything that had happened that kept them from that feeling. 

Langa hear's Reki's breath start to get shallow and assumes he's sleeping. He moves his other hand and traces the curves in Reki's back with his index finger, careful to not be too rough and wake his boy from his sleep. He enjoys the feeling of their skin touching and caressing each other. It always gives him a fluttering sensation in the bottom of his stomach that he never wants to get rid of.

"You're so beautiful Reki." He whispers. 

"So are you Langa." Reki mumbles.

"H-huh? I didn't realize you were awake-" Langa hesitates.

"Yeah sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." 

"It's okay... Anyways I should probably sneak back home soon. I have to be there before my mom wakes up." 

"Nooooo. Stay with me. You can just text her saying you went to the skate park or something." Reki suggests while sitting up and launching himself into Langa's arms, burying his face into the bluenettes neck. 

"Are you sure that'll work?" 

"Positive." 

"Okay... but if I get yelled at, it's on you." Langa teases. 

"I'm fine with that. As long as you can stay here longer." Reki straddles himself over the taller boy  and leans down swiftly and presses his lips against Langa's softly but jumps back momentarily.

"Sorry! I forgot I have morning breath." He blushes embarrassingly.

"Reki, I really don't care." Langa fists his hands in Rekis shirt and forces his face down to his once again, their lips moving in perfect sync with each other, each kiss adding a new butterfly to both their stomachs. Langa travels one of his hands up Reki's shirt and explores all the curves and grooves on his warm skin while both of their chests start to heave up at down.

"Langa." Reki breaths against his lips, "I know it's soon but... I think I'm in love with you." 

Langa's breath hitches in his throat. 'He loves me?' 

"It's okay if you're not there yet, I just needed to tell you." 

"I love you too Reki." He smiles inside, recognizing how amazing it feels to say that out loud and to his face. He can't imagine saying those words to anyone else, Reki is the first and last person that Langa will ever want to fall in love with. 

"Really!?" the crimsonettes face lights up. 

Langa nods in response, "I always have." 

The two exchange a few more kisses back and forth before deciding that they should get some sleep. They don't have school tomorrow, but they should still be well rested since all they do is skate around. 

"Can I be big spoon this time?" Reki pleads. 

"Okay. But you're smaller than me?" 

"Only by a couple centimeters." he scowls. 

"Fine." 

Reki holds Langa's back up against his chest and comfortingly runs his hands through the bluenette's soft hair. Surprisingly enough, Langa enjoyed being the smaller spoon more than he wanted to admit, but of course he couldn't tell Reki that...

But he loves the feeling of being held by him in his arms.. he feels safe and at home. He wouldn't rather be anywhere else in the world nor with anyone else. This is where he wants to be for the of his life.