Sk8 fandom rant Pt. 2

Alright sit down, let's have a small chit chat.

I know most of you likely don't ship this since this is a Renga book that you're reading, but multishippers exist so I'm gonna come out and talk about it. 

If you ship AdamxLanga, AdamxReki, RekixMiya, AdamxMiya, LangaxMiya, or any illegal ships as such, I not so kindly ask you to stay 10000000 meters away from me at all times. Like, stop reading my books if you do. 

Lately I have come across so much AdamxLanga and RekixMiya fanart, and it's so fucking disgusting. 

I DON'T CARE if the age of consent in Japan is 13, it is not right. 

I don't care if it's "just drawings" either. Stop finding ways to justify sexualizing children and minors. 

Furthermore, the age of consent does not take away the fact that THEY ARE CHILDREN. THEY ARE MINORS. They are under the age of 18. 

"Well Langa turned 18 on the last episode"  He was 17 most of the series was he not? That means you shipped him with Adam when he was 17, or at least saw them as a "cute couple" (ew that made me ick).

Also according to the wiki, Miya is 12. I thought he was 13 but apparently not? So all you RekixMiya shippers need to get out pls. 

"Reki and Miya only have a 5 year age difference. When they're 30 and 25 it's fine." 

12 year olds and 25 year olds ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. STOOPPPPPPP IT 

The next time I see fanart for illegal ships im going to break my phone :D

Now that that's out of the way, thanks to the people who don't sexualize minors (why do I even have to say this?)