Oneshot 5 ☁️

Hiii 🥺🥺

I want to start off by thanking everyone for 15k total views on here... like wow. That's over 400 views per chapter... 400 PEOPLE? THERE'S SO MANY OF YOU.

Secondly, I'm going to be writing a soulmate renga au that I will begin writing once episode 12 airs and I'm very very excited. If you wanted to check that out once it's out, I would appreciate it a lot, but it's okay if you don't wan't to haha.

(The song posted above is the one I was listening to on repeat while writing this 🙂)

--

(/!\Warning/!\ Fluff)

3rd person Pov:

"Reki, will you dance with me?"

As soon as those words escaped Langa's mouth, they echoed a million times in Reki's ears. He wasn't expecting such things to ever come from his friend, but now that they have, he doesn't know how to feel besides shock and a festering warmth in his chest.

The crimsonette stands speechless in the middle of the skate park, not knowing the correct way to reply to the handsome blue haired boy he's recently caught feelings for. All he know is that he's grateful that no one else is currently skating at the park because they'd sure be yelling at the two to get out of the way.

The quiet music coming from Reki's phone continues to hum its lyrics, adding to the background noise which consisted of chirping birds and driving cars on a wet road. 

Langa grows impatient and hold out his hand in front of Reki who was sitting on his skateboard still in shock. He notices Reki's face turn pink and try to hide it, causing Langa to chuckle softly.

'Is he doing this because he likes me? Or is he doing it to be funny? I cannot tell, but anything I do will embarrass myself or give the wrong impression.' Reki ponders to himself. 

"Come on, I know you want to." Langa says.

Reki reveals his face again and gives in to his temptation.'He's always been able to see right through me.'  He reaches up and Langa takes his hand softly with his, pulling the shorter boy up from his skateboard. 

Reki follows the bluenettes movements and rests his arms on his shoulders, locking his fingers behind Langa's neck while Langa's hands are softly placed on his waist.

"Why do you look so nervous?" the taller one worries.

"I-I'm not." he denies. 

"Then why are you trembling?"

"I'm just cold t-that's all." 

Langa rests his chin on Reki's shoulder and hugs his arms firmly around the crimsonette's waist while swaying them back and forth softly to the quiet music that seems to be replaying. 

"Still cold?" Langa asks. 

Reki doesn't reply because his mind is being bombarded with other thoughts and questions nor does he have the capabilities to speak. Is this really happening? Or is it a dream he'll miss once he wakes up? The cat really has caught his tongue this time. 

'I love him so much. But how do I tell him?' Langa thinks. 

"Langa..." Reki changes the subject. 

"Hm?"

"Your heart is beating so fast." He can feel the bluenettes heart beating against his own chest because of how powerful it is.

Still with his head resting on the crimsonette's shoulder, he slides one of his hands up to the shorter boys' chest, feeling his rapidly increasing heartbeat with his fingertips, "so is yours Reki." 

Langa pulls away from Reki, leaving his body cold, but to his surprise he feels Langa taking his hand and twirling him around a couple times before going back to their hugging dancing  position. 

"Hey Langa, can I ask you a question?" 

"Sure." 

"Why did you ask me to dance?"

Langa's body tenses immensely at the thought of that question. Is he really about to confess his feelings now? He wants to of course, but would Reki want him to? If he rejects him, would he still want to be friends? He could always gives hints and see how things go from there...

"Why do you think I did?" he questions back. 

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking. I get we're best friends but you've never been this upfront.. I guess I'm just confused."

"Just best friends?" Langa frowns.  

"H-huh??" Both of their heads detach from each other's shoulders quickly and Reki looks up at the taller boy who's continuing to hold him with no intention of letting go. "W-well yeah. W-What else would we be?" 

"I don't know? Do you want to be something else?" He smirks down at Reki's flustered expression. 

'How does he say those things so easily!?'

"I-" 

"Just tell me if you want me to stop." Langa states. He cups a hand around the back of Reki's neck and leans in, capturing his lips and claiming them as his. Their mouths mold together perfectly and kissing back wasn't a problem for Reki once a boost of confidence surges through his body. Sparks explode from all around them, neither of them have ever felt this much adrenaline and excitement in their life, not even when they're skating. 

The shorter one fists his hands in Langas's shirt to keep him from pulling away and breaking their moment. "Don't stop yet... please." Reki mumbles against their kiss. 

"Yes sir." Langa chuckles.

Fingers tangling into each others hair, hands roaming all over the place, neither of them wanting to stop, both of their bodies screaming "more, more more" with every kiss they exchange. 

They continue until the both of them could no longer breath and they pull away with heavy breaths circulating them. 

"Reki, I'm love with you, it's kind of scary sometimes.. but I want to be with you, you make me so incredibly happy and I can't imagine being with anyone else." 

Reki leans forwards one last time and places a couple delicate kisses onto Langa's lips. 

"I love you too Langa." He leans his forehead against the taller ones. "Do you wanna come back to my place? It's getting late." 

"Yeah sure." 

--

"Hey mom Im home!" Reki's voice echos throughout the house, "I brought Langa, can he spend the night?"

"Welcome home Reki! And yeah he can stay as long as his mom is okay with it. Have you guys already eaten, I made dinner if you two are hungry." 

"We already ate but thanks mom." Reki drags Langa to his room almost tripping on the ground multiple times. 

They ended up watching skating videos all night while they cuddled underneath a fuzzy blanket and enjoying each others presences. Every once in awhile Langa would lean over and give Reki a simple kiss on the cheek making him blush sheepishly. They found themselves finally falling asleep around 2am in each other's arms.