☾Rɪsᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ☽

Rɪsᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Rɪs ғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

"I've considered your request for a truce." His eyes squint at the brunette in front of him. "Request denied." The lass slams the door on his face making his hands curl up into fists. "I'm sorry. I've already been invited in!" He yelled, kicking the door open with his foot.

When he enters, he can't find anybody "Hide and seek? Fine by me." He walks past the staircase, looking for the Gilbert siblings. His phone rings and he pulls out his phone from his pockets to see it's his older brother.

The one that had daggered him for centuries. His jaw clenches before swiping on the green button.

"Well, if it isn't the happy homicidal maniac." The original hybrid sarcastically mused.

Kol decided to ignore Klaus' statement. "Did you know that your darling former blood bag and her brother are trying to kill me?" He asked and his brother tensed.

"What?"

Kol scoffed at the confusion in his brothers voice. "Don't pretend like you're not in on it. Your obsession to find the cure clearly trumps any sibling loyalty you once felt." He spat with venom.

Klaus allows the information to sink into his mind and he could feel the blood boil. Of course they wanted to kill Kol. How could he have even thought of trusting them? "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm going to rip off Jeremy's arm and kill Elena just for sport. Then I'm coming for you." Kol hangs up and starts walking. Elena is at the top of the staircase with a crossbow and she shoots Kol in the leg. He groans in pain. She disappears upstairs with vampire speed. Kol pulls the arrow out of his leg and goes after her.

Elena sped to her bedroom. She pushes her dresser in front of her door, but struggles as Kol pushes back. Kol manages to shove the door open and Elena falls to the ground. With vampire speed she runs into the bathroom, shuts the doors behind her and locks it. Kol kicks open the door and finds Elena gone. He punches through the other door and finds Elena in Jeremy's room with Jeremy. Jeremy shoots Kol with a stake gun. Kol catches the stake.

"Missed!" Jeremy shoots again, and Kol catches it with his other hand. Elena fires a pistol at him, shooting him multiple times.

"Go!" Elena screams at Jermey. Jeremy runs, and she continues shooting Kol. Kol throws one of the stakes, hitting Elena in the thigh, and she cries out. Elena looks up, but Kol is gone. Jeremy is running through the hallway when Kol appears and punches him.

Kol throws Jeremy down the stairs, and Jeremy groans in pain. Elena jumps on Kol's back, but he tosses her against the wall. He rips out one of the posts from the railing and impales Elena through the abdomen, pinning her to the wall. She gasps in shock and pain, completely immobilized. Kol walks over to Jeremy, who is still grunting in pain on the stair landing.