☾ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ!☽

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ!ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ!
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

"Tag! You're it!" Annabelle giggled as she tapped on Beatrices shoulder and began running, her small feet pressing quickly against the grass with her long brown hair flowing behind her. She wore a simple white dress that her father had picked out for her.

Beatrice gaped in surprise before laughing and running quickly behind Annabelle. Going twice as fast than her younger sister since her legs are longer. The two let out giggles as Stacey and Aurelia, along with their dad watched them from afar while making lemonade.

Beatrice finally caught up to Annabelle and the two rolled on the ground, laughing until the laughter died down and they stared up at the shining light blue sky. Annabelle always preferred the sun at the time.

"You see the sun?" Beatrice asked, pointing to it and Annabelle nodded. "I don't like it. I like the moon." She mused with a smile.

"Why? The sun brings us light therefore it brings us happiness." Annabelle stated "I think the sun is beautiful. Always glowing." She sighed dreamily.

Beatrice shook her head "So is the moon." She pointed out "The sun eventually leaves but the moon always stays there for us, even when we can't see it." She explained, her lips in a thin smile "It also brings us light." She added.

Annabelle nodded "Yeah." She agreed "Now I like the moon."

"It's okay to have different opinions." Beatrice reminded "You don't have to share the same opinions with everyone. Having different opinions only makes the friendship strong." She pursed her lips. "Did you hear about the animal attacks in Denver?"

Annabelle frowned but nodded. "Maybe one day the animals will come for me." The brunette told her older sister who snapped her head towards her.

"Don't say that!" Beatrice lightly hit her arm "I can't lose you. And I'll beat the animals before they can get to you." She sat up and flexed her muscles "They don't stand a chance."

"Yes they do."

"Then I'll just charm them away." Beatrice flashed a charming smile then looked at Annabelle with a sigh, allowing her smile to drop. "But, there's no point in being afraid of the animals. We'll all die eventually." She laid back down

"But if I die first, which I most likely will since I'm older, I don't want you to cry. I want you to do everything I haven't done. Look up at the moon and tell me that you miss me then go on with you're day."

Annabelle felt her eyes get teary as she forced a small smile "I don't think that'll ever happen."

|present|