☾ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ☽✔︎

ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28

ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28

                           Annabelle walked down the stairs, whistling a tune in her head and she nonchalantly entered the kitchen with a calm expression, feeling everyone's eyes on her as she began making herself coffee, her head shaking to the tune and her feet tapping against the ground, following the tune in her head.

The brunette poured herself the coffee and begins humming, bring the coffee to her lips and her eyes lit up at the taste. She took another sip before setting it on the table and finally noticed everyones eyes cautiously watching her making her eyebrows furrow.

"What?" Annabelle bluntly asked, her eyes flickering between all of them "Is there something on my face?" She asked, her eyes widening as she began touching her face in panic.

Caroline's eyebrows furrowed  and she grabbed Annabelles face then she inspected it carefully "You're so...normal." She released her face with confusion "And so calm."

"Oh, I'm supposed to be freaked out about something I can't change." Annabelle bought the coffee back to her lips, she turned to Kol "Hey, are my taste buds heightened or does this just taste really good?" She gave him the coffee.

Kol tilted his head at her, squinting his eyes and smirked, he didn't take the mug, he only leaned in and bought it to his lips, tasting it. "It just tastes really good." He gave her an impressed look and she smiled in agreement

The two stared at each other until she turned around  "So Whats today's problem?"  She asked, looking at everyone "Anyone that wants to kill us but then we uno reverse it and kill them?" Annabelle laughed to herself.

"Apparently not." Katherine smirked "I like vampire-Annabelle. Witch-Annabelle was a bore."

"Oh, well you're no sunshine yourself, sweetheart." Annabelle smiled as Rebekah and Caroline snorted. "Crap, time doesn't slow down as a vampire, I almost forgot about my shift at the Mystic Grill."

Kol sped in front of her but this time, she didn't jump in surprise, she only raised a brow. "You aren't going anywhere, darling." He smirked as her eyebrows furrowed.

Caroline silently glared at Kol while Annabelle seemed to be having an argument with herself. She pursed her lips and finally regained her posture "Get out of my way Kol." She demanded and it was his turn to be confused.

She's fighting against it Caroline thought to herself and smiled. "I said you aren't going anywhere." He repeated with a challenging tone.

"If I recall correctly, my dads dead and my mom is in Denver and they're the only people that could make me do something." Annabelle stated, fighting against that part of her mind telling her to stay "I'm leaving." She sped away before he could stop her and went over to the Mystic Grill.