☾ʟᴀᴛᴇ☽✔︎

ʟᴀᴛᴇᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31

ʟᴀᴛᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31

Annabelle quickly sat up, breathing heavily with her chest rising and falling. She had a nightmare about a specific someone dying but the dream was off. It was as if it was glitching. The brunette struggled to find her breath and got up, rubbing her temples in exhaustion.

The brunette made it to the bathroom and opened the sink, she bought her hands to the cool refreshing water and splashed it on her face, feeling herself relax and awaken properly. Annabelle bought the towel to her face and dapped it on her face, drying it.

When she looked at the mirror, she frowned. Her tan skin became paler than usual and she had dark circles under her eyes due to the lack of sleep, her lips were dry and chapped. Her hair was messy and her eyes was puffy, smaller than usual because of the tears she had quietly shed before sleeping.

Annabelle sighed and closed the bathroom door, she looked back to the mirror and lazily slipped off her shirt, short and undergarments then started the shower water, making it hot then she got in the shower and felt her shoulders relax as her damp hair flattened.

The heretic preferred being a witch and only a witch. As a vampire, she had the constant need to kill and felt like her heart would sink at the slightest of things. Everything was heightened, her emotions, senses, strength, speed but she felt like she could just..turn it off to stop the pain of losing her mother but then she thought about Stacey.

Annabelle pushed the thoughts away and grabbed the shampoo then opened the lid, squeezing the liquid to her palm then she closed the lid and bought the liquid to her hair then began rubbing her scalp in comfort.

Just then, the door opened and she looked to the curtain to see Kol "Get out! I'm showering!" She shrieked, her eyes wide as her head only stick out but Kol could see her body shape from the curtains making him smirk.

"Don't flatter yourself, darling." Kol mumbled "I'm not looking." He mused and she sighed, stepping behind the curtains and Kol began brushing his teeth.

Annabelle grabbed the conditioner then dipped it on her long hair. She began rubbing her scalp, forgetting Kol and he was spitting out the paste, not glancing at her.

Suddenly, Annabelle shrieked and Kol was about to wash his hand by the water stung him. Annabelle let out a cry of pain and he quickly grabbed a towel and sped to Annabelle, pulling her out the tub and wrapping the towel around her body and she put a hand on his chest with panic rushing through her.

"Vervain." Kol gritted through his teeth "They put vervain in the towns water supply. This early in the bloody morning." He scoffed then looked back down at Annabelle, his eyes trail down to her shoulders then her bare legs then to her lips. Her skin was already fully healed.