☾ғᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇs☽✔︎

ғᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇsᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30

                                      Annabelle held a red rose in her hands, she stood next to Stacey and Alaric who were silently crying, facing Aurelias grave, each of them held flowers. Annabelle bent down and placed the rose on her mother's grave. Alaric and Stacey mirrored her movements and they began walking out of the cemetery.

They all agreed with move back to Mystic Falls, with Stacey and so they headed back to the Francisco's house to pack up. Alaric had decided to take some stuff that belonged to Aurelia as memory. He couldn't shake off the fact that she had passed away and he noticed Annabelle being distant from him.

Now, he sat on her bed, looking at a photo frame of Aurelia, Stacey, Beatrice and Annabelle. All of them wore wide grins and Annabelle had braces, her tongue stuck out while her mother and sisters laughed with her.

Alaric smiled softly at the image then felt someone staring at him making look up to see Annabelle leaning against the door. "I'm..." he sighed and set the picture away.

"It's fine...you can take it." Annabelle sighed and sat next to him on the bed "It's going to get worse. The nightmares, the thought of used to having her in your arms, her smile, laugh, touch and smell. You'll think about all of that, even if you moved on."

"I know." Alaric sighed and her eyebrows furrowed as he continued "I was married once...she died but it turns out she's a vampire...I'm uh, great friends with the guy who turned her. Damon." He explained and her face scrunched up in distaste "Then, I met another girl, her names Jenna. She was Elenas aunt. Klaus killed her."

Annabelle looked to her hands "I'm sorry." She murmured then chuckled "So it's just some sort of curse on you." She managed a laugh.

Alaric joined in slightly and nodded "I guess you can say that." He agreed and she stood up, sending him a nod then she walked away.

-

Annabelle and Kol had to go in a car ride together since the car with Rebekah and Stacey was occupied with all the bags and Alaric had his own car. None of them attempted to speak, both still angry with each other.

Kol tried to bring up the kiss but she would shut him down and it made him angry to say the least. She kissed him back, told him she liked it but then regretted it and told him to face the reality. Confusion. Frustration. Irritation. Anger and Love boiled in Kols blood and he felt like he was going to explode any moment which is why Annabelle drove the car.

The brunette changed into comfortable peace of clothing that revolved in khaki pants, a black tank top and a simple unbuttoned blouse. She glanced at Kol to see him using his phone, leaning against the opened window.

Annabelle smirked wickedly and swerved the car making his phone fly out of the car, crashing on the street but she only whistled as he turned to her in pure disbelief. "Have you gone insane?!" He questioned.