☾ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ☽

(I tend to spell Jeremys name wrong a lot. Bare with me)
ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

A few weeks had passed and Jeremy had gotten much closer to Annabelle, his feeling grew and he began slowly opening up to her about his personal life. Every night, she and Rebekah would sneak in with her powers to listen in on anything that could happen.

The group were still preparing on packing and thought Rebekah was joining them. The Originals thought it was time for Annabelle to reveal that she's a witch to Jeremey so he could think she trusts him which will lead to him opening up to her about the supernatural life.

He'll introduce her to everyone but Annabelle already got close to Caroline and Bonnie but they weren't as close as she had gotten to Rebekah. Rebekah didn't seem so bad after the date, the blonde needed a friend and so did the brunette. They soon got along just fine. She and Klaus were also 'friends'.

Annabelle found Elena annoying and slightly selfish. Whenever she or Rebekah would sneak in, Elena would always be talking about herself and what she would do once she got her hands on the cure. Annabelle also found it frustrating how she spoke so proudly about managing to kill a thousand year old Original vampire, referring to Kol.

Right now, she sat in Jeremys bed with her legs crossed and he sat in front of her. They would often watch movies at his house or bake cookies and whatnot. Damon would sometimes come over and would suspiciously look at the brunette but she didn't spare him a glance.

Annabelle felt bad for toying with Jeremys emotions but they wanted the cure which lead to Silas. She would rather break one guys heart than let all hell break loose in earth.

The rest of the Scooby group didn't mind because Jeremy seemed genuinely happy and it was a rare sight to see. "I have to tell you something." Jeremey opened his mouth to speak but Annabelle cut him off "Now, don't speak until I'm done."

Jeremy pursed his lips as she closed her eyes, everything in the room levitated. Jeremy's eyes widened as he looked around, already understanding what she is. Everything in the room fell back to its place.

"I'm a witch." Annabelle admitted. "And I know it's all freaky but please don't hate me." She took his hand in hers. "I just wanted us to pass the secrets part of our..." her lips part, knowing she's tapping into his feelings. "...relationship."

"I could never hate you." Jeremy whispered and before she could process it, he pressed his lips against hers. Annabelle was NOT expecting that. He put a hand in the behind of her hair and she stopped herself from pulling away and kissed back, her hands raising up and placing it on his cheek.

Jeremy slowly pushed her back on the bed, hovering over her, he slipped off his shit and put a hand on one side of her, leaning down and pressing his lips back on hers.

Just then, Elena entered the room and Annabelle had never been so thankful to see the older brunette. Jeremy quickly got off of Annabelle and she sat up, acting embarrassed.

Elenas eyes widened at the scene "Oh— I'm sorry—I'll leave."

"No, I was um leaving anyways." Annabelle flashed a small smile, picking up her stuff then slipping on her shoes.

Just when she was going to leave, Jeremy took her hand, ignoring his sister and pressing his lips against hers "I need to talk to you about something important tomorrow." He whispered against her lips.

Annabelle, who was eager to get away, quickly nodded "I'll see you!" She quickly left and Jeremy glared at his sister who ruined the moment.

-

"Well that went faster than we expected." Rebekah mused after Annabelle told them about what happened. Klaus was laughing while Kol looked slightly angry "He wants to talk to you tomorrow, right? Meaning he'll tell you everything and we no longer have to sneak in."

Annabelle nodded in agreement "Once I've learned about everything, I'll tell them why they cannot go find the cure." She planned.

"And if they disagree?" Klaus asked, everyone turning to him "Most likely will be Damon who'll cause everything to crash down, just to make his precious Elena happy." He mused.

"That's what I was thinking about." Annabelle mumbled "He seems to careless, he wouldn't think twice if it came to Elenas happiness so I was thinking—"

"Why not just kill them and get this over with?" Kol asked, grabbing everyones attention "They have done nothing but harm this family. They helped mother and Finn try to kill us then they killed Finn and tried to kill me. If it wasn't for Belle, I wouldn't be here right now so why not just finish it all and kill them?"

"Caroline will never for—"

"Oh for gods sake, you've replaced your damn brain with your heart!" Kol accused in anger and it fell silent, again "I don't care if Caroline will never forgive you because she'll already be dead!"

Klaus tackled Kol to the ground, digging his hand in his younger brothers heart but Annabelle threw him off with her magic "We aren't killing anyone!" She yelled, both of the fuming brothers turned to her while Rebekah pops a grape to her lips "We'll tell them what will happen if they release Silas and take the cure. If they don't cooperate, we threaten them. They have nothing to threaten you with, you have your daggers and stakes. They have nothing against you but we could kill them in an instant. But, we have to have Elijah with us because they could easily get ahold of him."

"They have nothing to threaten us with yet your standing here." Kol glowered "They'll use you or they'll find a way to your family and use them."

"Jeremy wouldn't let them." Annabelle breathed but she couldn't believe her own words "I'll make my mom cast a protection spell on herself and my sister, besides, their not invited in. And if they use Jeremy or Bonnie or any human in general, the protection spell will be enough."

It went quiet "Fine." Klaus agreed with her plan.

"That's a good idea." Rebekah nodded in agreement.

They all turned to Kol, he seemed to be beyond angry "If my siblings or I die, it's on you." He points at the brunette and she swallowed the lump in her throat with a nod as he stormed away.

Rebekah purses her lips "I'll call Elijah." She quietly murmurs and walks away.

Annabelle ran a hand through her hair "I'm going to um, sleep." She walked away leaving Klaus alone.

Annabelle called her mom and she answered in the second ring, before her mother could speak, Annabelle spoke "Mom, cast a protection spell on you and Stacey. Dont invited anyone in the house, keep stakes with you in all times."

"Is everything okay? Is Kol hurting you?"

"No, he's not. I'm just fine but we're making sure that the world stays as it is. You might be in danger so make a spell that allows no one to track your location. Go to the secret safe house. Am I clear?"

"Whats going on—"

"Mom, no questions." Annabelle cut her off "Am I clear..?!"

"Yes."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, baby. Stay safe."

Vote!!