☠︎︎ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ☠︎︎

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ!ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ' ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ!
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

                     When Annabelle finally made it home at 3:56 after a long day in work. She did not expect to see a lad slumped on her chair, chatting with her sister and mother while drinking from a bloodbag. When they all noticed her presence, they turned to look at her as she tilted her head at the handsome lad.

He had soft pink lips, fair skin and brown hair with deep chocolate eyes that held many stories that she intended on reading but wasn't sure if she knew how to read them...they looked so foreign. He also inspected her appearance, she had tan skin with teal eyes and long wavy brown hair, a dimple on her right cheek but not on her left. Her height was about 5'7 or 5'8.

Kol was 'surprised' to say the least. When Aurelia and Stacey said that a lass that went by the name 'Annabelle' had bought him back to life, he did not expect a teenage girl. Kol had expected on their forties or maybe fifties with a lot of experience. But definitely not a teenage girl who had coffee power on her nose.

"Anna." Aurelia smiled, standing up and dusting her dress of. Aurelia rarely wore dresses unless important. She walked over to her youngest daughter and leaned to her ears. "What are you wearing?"

Annabelle looked down to her mother's dress that went to her knees. The dress seemed very old fashioned. "What are you wearing?" She threw the question back, also whispering. Stacey snorted, being able to hear them and Kol looked between the two in amusement. "Sorry. Long day."

Aurelia gave her daughter a chuckle then looked at Kol. "Annabelle, this is Kol Mikaelson. The gentleman who you saved the other week because he saved Stacey." Aurelia explained, a charming smile on her lips with her pearly teeth showing.

"We haven't formally met." Kol smirked. "Kol Mikaelson. Pleasure, I'm sure." Kol stood up and took Annabelles hand, placing a soft kiss on it, staring her in the eye with his lips lingering on her skin, smirking wickedly as he heard her heart hammering against her chest.

Annabelle nodded. "Am I supposed to save another vampires life or..." she purses her lips, taking her hand back from Kol quickly. "Are you here to say thank you? Because, that's not what I've heard about thee Kol Mikaelson."

"You've heard about me." Kol smiled in satisfaction. "Brilliant." He slumped back on the chair and Stacey handed him another bloodbag. "Now, you see, I've got a bit of a problem on my hands." He mused, opening the bloodbag and bringing it to his lips. Taking his sweet time to talk and Annabelle noticed the many empty blood bags.

"There's a group of...brainless idiots— more like headless chickens running around but you can call them what you please." Kol waved off and Annabelle sat on another chair as he continued. "They want to bring back Silas. I'm sure you've heard of thee legend."