☾ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ☽

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Annabelle nervously looked in the mirror, her wavy long chestnut her was down with simple makeup playing on her face. A red plaid skirt with a velvet red boot and black jacket with a thin v-line crop sweater. She sprayed her perfume on herself, feeling nervous.

The brunette had a boyfriend only once in her life and they had a tragic breakup which consisted on him cheating on her with her sister, Beatrice. Now, the boyfriend Beatrice left Denver with happened to be Annabelles boyfriend. The next few months of her life was a wreck.

Anthony, her first boyfriend, had been her first everything. Her first kiss, her first date, her first valentine, the first man to touch her. She didn't understand how Beatrice would do that to her but she soon got over it and the sisters blocked each other from all and every social media.

"You look great." Rebekah assured as they walked out of Annabelles room. "You'll have them wrapped around your finger with the snap of your finger." She smiled but the brunette didn't seem convinced so the blonde stopped her. "You're a women, use it. Bring Jeremey Gilbert down on his knees, begging for you."

Annabelle chuckled "Yeah, fingers crossed that he's not actually on his knees, puking from how bad our date will go. Or because he's praying that he'll never see me again, or—"

"Oh, enough of your whining." Kol rolled his eyes when they make it down the stairs. He turned around to see Annabelles appearance and his lips gaped at the sight. "You should get going," he told her after he pushed himself out of his trance. "Wouldn't want to keep our Gilbert boy waiting, would we?"

"Yeah. Right." Annabelle mumbled, she walked over to Kol and he raised a brow, tensing as she kept moving closer. Once their body touched, her arms went to his back pocket, keeping eye contact with him and she pulled out his wallet and car keys "Thanks!" She cheered, quickly leaving before he could protest.

Kol turned to Rebekah, his lips parting with his eyes waiting for an explanation on what had just happened "She just distracted you for your car and money." She laughed, walking away.

Annabelle took his Jeep and drove to Mystic Grill, humming softly to the radio. Once she reached, she parked the car and got out, pulling her skirt up then making her chest slightly visible. She didn't want to disappoint the Mikaelsons. She ran a hand through her hair then walked in the Mystic Grill.

Her teal eyes immediately met Jeremys. It had just turned 5 o'clock. Jeremy stood by the pool table and she walked over to him while he took in her appearance. "Hey." She smiled.

Jeremy smiled back "Hey." He breathes out, inspecting her outfit. "You, um, look beautiful." He complimented making her let out a soft chuckle. "Have you ever played pool?"